What is Your Goal Length And What Length Are You Now?

What is your Goal Length and What Length Are You Now?

• Total voters

vestaluv1

Why is that your goal Length?
I'm just curious because my ultimate goal is to reach BSL... I think.
So I have to get from SL to APL AND finally BSL!
I want this length because I feel it will be manageable and complement my face. Whenever I got extensions, I feel this length always look best on me.

MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL, SO CHOOSE TWO OPTIONS: YOUR GOAL LENGTH AND CURRENT LENGTH!

Last edited:

BrockStar

Well my goal is for my natural hair DRY to be between shoulder length and APL...now when it's dry it is neck length. I don't have a straight hair goal, but right now it's at apl

LunadeMiel

My goal length is waist length unstreched..if it gets longer than that then fine...:grin:
Right now my longest layer is shoulder length streched or ear length unstreched...:nono:

prospurr4

I voted that I am currently BSL/MBL and aiming for WL...that's my goal length for 2008. My ultimate goal is tailbone length, which I expect to reach in 2010.:yep:

Geminigirl

My goal length would have to be BSL or beyond. Right now I am SL trying to get to APL which I think I will be by the end of this year.

ajenee

My goal is bsl. I am currently btwn sl and apl, leaning close to apl ( an inch or 2 to go). It's taking so long to get to apl :wallbash:

Ediese

I'm currently past APL trying to ultimately get to MBL, but BSL is my first goal.

ETA: After I checked my measurements, I realize that I'm only 2" from BSL. After BSL, I'll only be 4" from WL. So, I'm not even setting a goal of MBL. Yipee!!

Last edited:

Sui Topi

I am at CBL stretched in layers, so not a full CBL. If I part my hair in the middle, and pull down a piece of hair from beside the part, its maybe a half inch from the top of my ear (mullet status lol. Luckily for me when I wng it all just shrinks up and looks the same. If my hair was straight, I would look a hot mess). My long term goal is MBL stretched. I don't think I would be able to handle my hair curly like a wng at MBL........:nono: My short term goal is to have my top layers at SL and my bottom area at APL or however long the distance is between them, but I want my hair to be between APL and touching my bra at the end of the year. If all is good and it's even more than that well. I can only rejoice, but that is my minimum goal for the end of this year.

elained313

I'm SL working on full SL since I have the V going on but I can't wait to get APL I have a feeling that's going to also take the V shape though:perplexed

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm APL, and depending on the day, I either want MBL or WL. Sometimes I think WL will be too much for me, other days I feel like it's just right. I voted for WL, but I guess I'll figure it out when I get there :lol:

Cichelle

I think my hair is just a tad beyond hip length when stretched. I've changed my goal several times over the last three or so years. Classic when stretched would be really nice. But ultimately, I know I'll let my hair grow until I'm ready to maintain. A few factors will influence when that is. Some days I say I'll let it grow six more months or one more year or two more years. Some days I say I'll just grow to terminal. Who knows. :look:

leona2025

I think I'm APL and my goal is Brastrap or MBL. I know that's the longest I'm willing to do myself and I can't imagine the cost of having someone else do it. I think I will grow it until I see how long it's go and then chop it off to MBL.

AngelDoll

I voted incorrectly in the poll. I am currently about 2 inches past bsl and my goal length is at least wsl.http://http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f82/Unique13/pic32.jpg

Last edited:

skipper

im apl now and i think im aiming for very thick bottom of my bra strap im not really sure if i can handle anymore hair than that.

chavascandy

I am aiming for MBL. I had an MBL length weave before and, it was kinda hard to manage....so I am sure WL hair would be even harder to manage.

SO.....

I think MBL will suite me just fine!:yep:

lilsparkle825

i was grazing APL till i bc'd; now in some spots i am SL or collarbone length. i hope to get back to APL by the end of this year but my LT goal is BSL.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I am right above bsl (another inch or inch and a half). My goal has always been mbl and I have yet to get there. I have been close and had a setback but I am back on track and can see myself very close by Dec 08.

Menina Preta

I chose MBL, b/c on me, MBL and BSL are very near one another (I'm 5'7"). As of now, I just want BSL/MBL length hair that's thick at the ends. I'm tired of being at APL (been here for most of my life) and I want a change!