Next Weekly Fasting & Praying July 28th - Focus "Spouses and Future Spouses"

star

Our next fasting and prayer is schedule for July 28th from 6:00am-6:00pm 12 hour window. You decide how long and how much. Our focus this week is our spouses and future spouses. Any suggestions of other focuses please let me know. Also, although we are focusing on a specific topic you may still prayer about other issues and of course our prayer list below.

Father, we pray in the name of Jesus for You to bless our next fasting & prayer team. We direct energy primary on our husbands and future husbands. We know God that You have desgined us to be apart of a man's life. Some us God are lonely, depresed and confused about our mates and future mates. We pray God that You will give us something to look forward to as we look to You for direction and guidance in this area of our lives. We need wisdom on how to talk to them and when; and how to love them. We pray God those of us who are still waiting to be found we adore You God but still want to experience the marital blest that only can come from You. Please God in Jesus name cover our future mates where ever they may be. We want a mate to look up to in the spirit. We pray for a godly man head of the household who will get wisdom from You on how to treat us and love us. We cancel every agenda the enemy has on marriages and proclaim victory over the enemy in Jesus name AMEN.

Prosposed Fasting & Praying Schedule For August 2005

1. Beginning of Month August 5,6,&7 - Focus "Family Members/Friends w/ Drug Addictions"
2. Weekly Fast - August 16th - Focus "Protecting Our Children From Child Molestors"
3. " - August 19th - Focus "OPEN"
4. " August 25th Focus "OPEN"

** See other post on fasting if you need instructions on how to fast.

FASTING AND PRAYER TEAM
1.Webby - Dealing with stress; walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life; job interview grant her favor and give insight to the questions.
2. TJD3 - Past people still coming back;walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life
3. Good2uuuu- Emergency prayer; finances;walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life and family; anoint automobiles to keep functioning
4. Kisz4tj - Strength, destiny to be fulfill, God's perfect will in her life
5. Sithenbile - Vision and direction concerning my purpose/destiny/ministry.
6. Mahogany - School, destiny and God's perfect will in her life
7. Ee- Digestive discomfort destroyed; God's perfect will for his life
8. Re- God's will for the man she is dating;walk in destiny, God perfect will for her life
9. Cl- Husband spiritual fellowship;walk in destiny, God perfect will for her life
10. Sr- Destiny fulfilled; future husband; ministry; business; future projects;time share to sale; neighbor problems.
11.Koffie - Strong holds; school; God's perfect will for her life.
12.Ta - Direction regarding a new job opportunity, daily stressors regarding job and anxieties, disrupted sleep pattern; God's perfect will for her life.
13.mrsjones1 - finances, God's guidiance, spouse and ministry
14.divinefavor - strongholds to destroyed, finances;destiny in life; future mate; children and mate's children.
15. ladydee36330- close to God; get to know Him better; strength to love my enemies.
16. Juris - emotional stability; to be free of all the guilt, hurt, and shame from past mistakes;REAL intimate relationship with God; pray for direction in my life. God to show me his purpose for my life.
17. Mswinni - Strength in the Lord; closer to God so that I know when he's speaking to me; direction and understanding of His word; make better godly decisions; a stable mind and the courage to go on with Jesus; spending habits and financial situation to improve;ready to completely walk on my own two feet; delivered from the negative self image; part time job and car;to be whole again.
18.Sb44 - Mother who is very ill; give family and me strength to hold onto God's unchanging hand.
19. NYCQT16 - Hearing from God better; self-esteem concerns; living in purpose and destiny.
20. Cupcake -health of my family;me and my mother in His bosom since the death of my father 6 months ago;stronger relationship with Jesus Christ;God to order my steps and speak to my heart;direction with school, work, my relationship with my mom;spiritual walk with my boyfriend be evenly yoked;all of the LHCF ladies on this fast & prayer team!
21.Pebbles - My sister to carry her baby full term; and cover baby with the blood of Jesus; her duties on this forum, family, her divine purpose and destiny in God; closer walk with Jesus.
22. Lady R- My household, husband and son; my ministry and destroying my fears;being obedient to God voice; family financials;released from my current job and be blessed with the next step of my life; blessing on my Mary Kay business; and blessing to others through my testominy.
23. Sweetie19 - School, career after gradution; finanical freedom, divine favor, to become better woman of God; walk in her divine call
24. Sweet C- Strength to finish her thesis; anoint her hands God; Growing in the Lord, family and friends, procrastination; Walk in her divine destiny and fulfill God's perfect will for life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.
25. Cherokee - Closer relationship with the Lord, finances, emotional stability, forgiveness, God's perfect will for her life, future husband.
26.CICI24 -School financial aid, God's perfect will for her life and family, and my abundant health and self confidence.
27. KEIONI'S MOM - Strength in her life. Find her own path, discover the areas in which she will excel. Allow her to be a strong mother and to find a loving, supportive, worthy SO. Someone, who will appreciate her constant giving spirit.
28. Star - Continue to shine, like the Star that she is; continue to be a blessing to others, but also be able to receive all of the blessing that YOU, Lord, Jesus, have in store for her.
29. dtachi- Going back to school with new major/vision strength and wisdom to get through my first year;financial blessing to help my expenses of school; God's perfect will for my life and family.
30. Sithembile -Confirmation on future mate;Walk in her divine destiny and fulfill God's perfect will for life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.
31. Missbobbie-Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.

For ALL - In the name of Jesus Cover our entire family, spouses, future spouses, children, jobs, homes and health with the blood of Jesus; destroy and cancel satan plans for everyones life; world peace, world leaders to listen to God, those who are not saved to become saved; world hunger; those with illnesses and low-self esteem; abused, molested, sexual problems. IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN.

* You Can print this list and take it before the Lord; this team will be destroy yokes. Think positive and speak positive. I will be praying for each and everyone and am FULLY confident GOD will MOVE.__________________

Last edited:

sithembile

Star, this fast is a divine appointment. I have met someone I believe may be my husband, but I am seeking confirmation from God. I will be fasting with you all tomorrow.

BobbieDoll

OMG this almost made me cry. I need this right now! I never thought to fast as well as pray. I will definately be joining you all, but just for clarification can someone explain the proper way to fast? TIA!!!

ClassicChic

sithembile said:
Star, this fast is a divine appointment. I have met someone I believe may be my husband, but I am seeking confirmation from God. I will be fasting with you all tomorrow.

I am feeling the same way too!! I am dating someone who I believe may be my future husband. Oh I am awaiting confirmation from God. I will be fasting with everyone.

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
Oh my Lord.

I JUST got off the phone with my mom, and I was talking about how I'm really lonely and longing for God to send someone to me. :cry: sigh.

star

sithembile said:
I had problems all day could not get on internet. Just getting on tonight at 9:00pm. We will do this topic again next week. Stay encourages and please consult God about everyone you date. He will guard and protect your heart. God bless!! :)

star

missbobbie said:
OMG this almost made me cry. I need this right now! I never thought to fast as well as pray. I will definately be joining you all, but just for clarification can someone explain the proper way to fast? TIA!!!
I had problems all yesterday and most of today. Just got on the internet tonight. Will do this again next week. Here is the info you requested. Also if you do a search on fast or fasting under Christian topics you will more info.

1. While fasting you must slot some time for praying and reading your Bible so you can hear from God. The Bible becomes your food. You should also pray for the other team members on the team. You do not necessarily need to prayer or read Bible the entire time of fast; use good judgement just make sure God hears from you doing some of your alloted time.

2. Fasting is NOT just about food; you can give up food, tv, sweets etc. Many people do a juice fast with whole fruit juices. How you fast must be instructed by God and what you are able to do. You have to take baby steps before you take big ones. Whatever you do if you do it unto GOd He will honor it and bless it. Trust me on this one. Some people do a few hours or just certain meals a day.

star

JuJuBoo said:
Oh my Lord.

I JUST got off the phone with my mom, and I was talking about how I'm really lonely and longing for God to send someone to me. :cry: sigh.
Keep the faith God can is very much able to send you the love of your life. Someone He is has designed just for you. :grin:

phynestone

I woke up that day and forgot about the fast until right after I ate something. I was able to fast to most of the day, but I really wanted to do it the entire day. Oh well. I tried.

star

19sweetie said:
I woke up that day and forgot about the fast until right after I ate something. I was able to fast to most of the day, but I really wanted to do it the entire day. Oh well. I tried.
We are going to do it next week and don't worry the more you do it will become like brushing your teeth. :grin:

fivefoursweetie

ive always thought that the point of fasting is about a sacrifice to God. so when ive fasted, ive taken something away from myself that would be a struggle for me, and for me, that's when iv'e heard from God. I agree that the Word should be our source of power and strength, and in your weakness, God will make you strong in whatever area you are praying on. if i am off base, please someone let me know!!! i pray that this helps someone out there
Peace and Blessings

ClassicChic

missbobbie said:

What Star said was on point. Right now when I fast I drink fresh fruit smoothies/juice. I get like a 20-24 oz and drink that all day. Actually I go to Jamba Juice http://www.jambajuice.com/ (I don't know if there is one near you). If I am out I will carry a peach or an apple with me, however I have never had the urge to eat the fruit.

Last edited:

star

fivefoursweetie said:
ive always thought that the point of fasting is about a sacrifice to God. so when ive fasted, ive taken something away from myself that would be a struggle for me, and for me, that's when iv'e heard from God. I agree that the Word should be our source of power and strength, and in your weakness, God will make you strong in whatever area you are praying on. if i am off base, please someone let me know!!! i pray that this helps someone out there
Peace and Blessings
Fasting and praying is a lifestyle it is like have a special date with God. Although it is about sacrafice it does not necessary mean something you are struggling with. Of course our ulitimate goal is not try have a struggle with anything such as food, drugs, sex etc. Fasting and praying is a discipline of flesh and spirit to be in tune with God. The bible records several types of fast: indiviaul fast and team/group fast. SOme of us here do both. We do our own personal fast and then we link up with a team because in unity there is strength. I have been fasting for 20 years and this has been the source for me to stay focus to do the work God wanted me to do and it has helped my health. It touches the mind, body and the spirit.

Lastly fasting is not just about giving up food but something of some sort of sacrafice but this clearly between you and GOd. My job for this team is not tell others how to fast but provide the different ways to fast and why we fast; we fast to obtain utlimate(step up) favor and power from God. God directed me to do this and the woman have had some powerful testimonies. I am firm believer that whatever you do unto God as a sacrafice and it is from your heart He will receive and bless your efforts. If something about your fast needs to be change or alter it is the Holy Spirits job to direct you into all truth. We are giving each fast a focus but this does not mean we do not pray for other areas of our lives. I hope this helps and please join us in our weekly fasting and prayer team and watch God move even more in your life. For God said if two or three are gather in His name He would be in the mist. I will be posting some very detail info on fasting. But do a search in the Christian forum on fasting myself and others have posted some good material that could help. God Bless!! ;)

Last edited:

star

Cherokee said:
What Star said was on point. Right now when I fast I drink fresh fruit smoothies/juice. I get like a 20-24 oz and drink that all day. Actually I go to Jamba Juice http://www.jambajuice.com/ (I don't know if there is one near you). If I am out I will carry a peach or an apple with me, however I have never had the urge to eat the fruit.
I love this juiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

fivefoursweetie

oh i totally agree, i guess i wasn't clear enough...i didnt mean that we should only fast for something we are struggling with...i was saying that i fast with something that would be a struggle for me to sacrifice. for instance, i know that it would be easy not to watch TV so to give up that in a fast for me personally would be pointless, so when i fast i choose something that would challenge me physically, like not eating sweets (because i eat sweets everyday and it would be a challenge not to). that's all
but thank you for your encouraging words and i am prayer with you all
peace and blessings

star

fivefoursweetie said:
oh i totally agree, i guess i wasn't clear enough...i didnt mean that we should only fast for something we are struggling with...i was saying that i fast with something that would be a struggle for me to sacrifice. for instance, i know that it would be easy not to watch TV so to give up that in a fast for me personally would be pointless, so when i fast i choose something that would challenge me physically, like not eating sweets (because i eat sweets everyday and it would be a challenge not to). that's all
but thank you for your encouraging words and i am prayer with you all
peace and blessings
I do understand what you are saying but remember that nothing you give up for God is meaningless in His eyes. But I do understand what you are saying to try to give up something that is more of a sacrafice. :grin: