Nexxus Emergencee v. Aphogee

Shea

Hi ladies my hair is having some breakage a little whenever I comb it, I dont think that I have solit ends...I think my moisture and protien balance is off. I was wondering which protein treatment I should use? My hair is not overly moist and its not very strong it can be dry at times. This will be my first protein treatment. Also how often do you use these treatments and how soon do you see results. Imediately I hope. BTW I am relaxed 4a. Please share testimonies:(

MizaniMami

Well, personally I woudl go with something that has moisture AND protein in one. Something like, ORS Replenishing Pak, ORS Mayonaise, or something along that line.

I wouldn't use those unles smy hair was really mushy, or felt like it needed the protein. You said your hair is breaking when you comb so it sounds liek it is pretty dry. So once again I would try something that has the protein and mositure in one.

Shea

You know thats not a bad idea and its also cheap! Is a little brakage inevitable? does the replenishing pack work imediately

MizaniMami

Shea said:
You know thats not a bad idea and its also cheap! Is a little brakage inevitable? does the replenishing pack work imediately

For me, IF I AM CORRECT ON WHAT MY HAIR ACTUALLY NEEDS, breakage stops immediatly after a treatment. I tried ORS pak as just a regular deep conditioner and it did make my hair feel stronger. Then again I never had any breakage before. This is a huge hit on this forum though, not a big favorite of mines.