Nexxus Emergencee

MomofThreeBoys

The bottle says I can use Emergencee every week until the breakage stops. Is that to much protein? Or should I switch to the Keraphix for a few weeks?

KinksnCurlz

When i colored my hair, i was experiencing SEVERE shedding/breakage. A member told me to use the protein once per week. When i finally purchased the emergencee, i can see y. That stuff is excellent... oops, back to your question, I have been using emergence once a week for the past 3 weeks. I plan on doing it again next week... then i plan on waiting 4 more weeks to do it again. SO far, so good :)

Chinagem

When I used to use it for damage/breakage, I used it for six weeks straight and then I stopped using it. I did this because this is what my stylist told me to do and I trusted her. It did wonders for me.

foxybronx

I am about to use emergencee tonight. Do you guys shampoo it out? What products do you use before and after you use emergencee?

candibaby

I do exactly what it says on the bottle. I use those exact products, except I deep condition for 15 minutes afterwards instead of leaving Humectress on for only 3 minutes.

KinksnCurlz

foxybronx said:
I am about to use emergencee tonight. Do you guys shampoo it out? What products do you use before and after you use emergencee?

Now you know i'm a keracare girl ;)
I use the keracare shampoo, the emergencee - plastic cap, heat, 15 mins, rinse out for like 2-3 minutes, then i apply the keracare humecto and hollywood beauty olive cholesterol (with honey and olive oil already in the container) - plastic cap, no heat, 5-15 mins - and then i wash out. I never shampoo it out b/c emergencee leaves your hair feeling so moisturized afterwards it really isn't necessary.

Nice

foxybronx said:
I shampoo it out :). Then I use Keracare Humecto.

Britt

I shampoo it out and then deep condition. I leave it in for about 20 minutes with heat and then poo it out and proceed to deep condition w/a moisturizing conditioner.

Lindy

Unless your hair is seriously damaged, if I were you I'd alternate. One week Emergencee, next week Keraphix... until the breakage stops. Using Emergencee weekly seems like a lot of protein to me... not to mention that it's a lot more expensive than the Keraphix, ounce for ounce... :look:

sengschick

The Bun Master
Remember that Emergencee is for damaged hair, so you have to view the instructions w/that in mind. If your just seeing some breakage in otherwise healty hair I would use it every week for some finite amount of time, maybe 3 weeks. Then I would go to every other week.

I poo w/Nexxus Botanoil Poo, Emergencee (as directed w/heat), poo w/moisturizing poo (Therappe if I have it), condition w/Humectress.