Nexxus Emergencee... How long do you let it sit?

BrownBetty

This was a staple in the past, I don't recall why I stopped using it. I just sat under the dryer with it for 10 min with a cap and I am now DC with kenra con under the dryer.

Where is everyone finding Keraphix? I went to target, walgreens, and cvs, no one had keraphix.

Esq.2B

^^ I saw some Keraphix in either Marshalls or TJMaxx recently. I often confuse the two stores since I visit both so darn much lol.

JJamiah

I use Aphogee as a pretreatment before a relaxer. Emergencee I use as directed on the bottle once a month for my monthly protein. I absolutely love the way my hair feels with the correct balance of both moisture and protein. AHHHHHH!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still using Keraphix. It's in my Rotation to use up (although I have another bottle) as back-up.

Recently used Emergencee a week prior to Relaxing. Still works Magic.:yep:

I've recently went back to some my "Old Standbys" and incorporated a few Nexxus and Paul Mitchell products (that worked for me in the past) into my current Regimen.:grin:

Nonie

I'll quote a former post of mine on this topic:

I use it the way the very original instructions said to, although I've added a shampoo after it and a moisturizing rinse-out conditioner.

The original directions used to be:
DIRECTIONS: Shampoo with the NEXXUS shampoo for your hair type. Apply an ample amount of EMERGENCÉE to completely cover the hair. Comb through. Cover hair with plastic cap. Leave in for 10 minutes with or without heat. Rinse with lukewarm water. Towel dry. Massage a small amount of NEXXUS HUMECTRESS ULTIMATE MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER into the hair to maintain moisture balance. Proceed with styling. EMERGENCÉE is an excellent pre-treatment for delicate hair prior to all chemical services.
There was a discussion on changing instructions on the bottle, hence my adding a shampoo just in case. Here's that discussion: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=39123