Like Nexxus Humectress? Then You'll LOVE Nexxus Humectin!

chayil0427

Hey ladies...

I just wanted to share my experience with Nexxus' new Phyto Organics line.

I've always loved Humectress and Botanoil from the signature line, but I'm totally in love with Humectin and Theratin from their Phyto Organics line. Perfect moisture/protien balance...super soft hair...major slip...detangles like a dream...my hair just gets better and better with every wash. The conditioner is thick and just is so nourishing. I really encouarage anyone who likes Nexxus' Signature Line to try their Phyto Organics Line.

I ordered from this site: http://www.discounthaircareproducts.com/nexus/Phyto-Organics-p-1-c-96.html

and had a really great experience.

Chayil

Isis

Yes, indeed! ITA, Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin and Theratin are awesome, especially together! :yep::up: I now have the 2 liter sizes of each.

chayil0427

Isis said:
Yes, indeed! ITA, Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin and Theratin are awesome, especially together! :yep::up: I now have the 2 liter sizes of each.

Where did you get the two liter sizes? I only got one liter LOL ... I'm hatin!:lol:

Chayil

Isis

chayil0427 said:
Where did you get the two liter sizes? I only got one liter LOL ... I'm hatin!:lol:

Chayil
:rofl: I just came back to correct my error--I meant I have two 1-liter sizes, one of each. You're quick!!:lol:

chayil0427

SeatownSista said:
I can't wait until my other Nexxus stuff runs out so I can try this line!! :D

Oooh girl don't wait! Do like I did and give you old stuff away to friends! LOL you get the pleasure of giving and getting new stuff for yourself. :lol:

Chayil

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
DANG, DANG DOGGONENIT!
Pulling out credit card and clicking on website to purchase liter size Humectin and perhaps something else...:look:

LovelyLionessa

I keep seeing little tubes of this stuff at the BSS and they call out to me. But I have so much conditioner already it's not even funny... :lol: :look:

morehairplease

thanks for the thread ladies. I have nexxus on my list to try. I loved the old formula....hopefully this will be a winner as well. thanks ladies

asiaticlily

I've been eyeing these up at JCPenney's salon. I have a $5 off coupon too, but I'm supposed to be doing a no new products challenge :look:

camellia

I love the Nexxus Phyto Organics line.:)

Humectin seems almost better than the original Humectress, and I never thought such a thing would be possible.

I have a question for you ladies, can Humectin also be used as a leave in? I used to use a little dab of Humectress as a leave in right after I washed my hair, I winder if the same would be possible with Humectin.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
camellia said:

Humectin seems almost better than the original Humectress, and I never thought such a thing would be possible.

I have a question for you ladies, can Humectin also be used as a leave in? I used to use a little dab of Humectress as a leave in right after I washed my hair, I winder if the same would be possible with Humectin.

Good question Camellia! I expect the answer to be yes. The PJ in me made me buy the leave-in anyway in addtion to the Humectin! :p

Nanyanika

january noir said:
Good question Camellia! I expect the answer to be yes. The PJ in me made me buy the leave-in anyway in addtion to the Humectin! :p
please let me know what you think of the leave-in when you get around to using it. thanks

camellia

I've used the Luxxtress leave in. It's very nice but the scent is a little too strong for me. It has an earthy, woodsy sort of perfume and it really lingers. DH loves the smell but it can give me a headache.

It's nice and moisturizing and the ingredients are all really good. If only it didn't have such a strong smell!

Nanyanika

camellia said:
I've used the Luxxtress leave in. It's very nice but the scent is a little too strong for me. It has an earthy, woodsy sort of perfume and it really lingers. DH loves the smell but it can give me a headache.

It's nice and moisturizing and the ingredients are all really good. If only it didn't have such a strong smell!
Thanks for the review camilla, i may purchase this really soon. I have sinus trouble and i'm usually quite stuffy nosed so the scent shouldn't be a problem, is the scent more natural or chemical perfumey?

adw425

I was looking at the Humectin yesterday for possible purchase after I get off the Just Use it Up challenge (on which I am doing very well, thank you, smile). It looks wonderful and I am coconut milk and honey crazy anyway. I was also looking at the Phyto Organics canopy thermal protectant for those rare times I will flat-iron my hair so any reviews on that would be appreciated.

camellia

den1 said:
Thanks for the review camilla, i may purchase this really soon. I have sinus trouble and i'm usually quite stuffy nosed so the scent shouldn't be a problem, is the scent more natural or chemical perfumey?

The scent is more natural, I think. It kind of reminds me of patchouli. I have severe allergies and sinus trouble also. I rarely wear perfume so strong smells really affect me. It probably wouldn't be so bad if it was mixed with water, of course then it wouldn't have the same consistency.

Nanyanika

camellia said:
The scent is more natural, I think. It kind of reminds me of patchouli. I have severe allergies and sinus trouble also. I rarely wear perfume so strong smells really affect me. It probably wouldn't be so bad if it was mixed with water, of course then it wouldn't have the same consistency.
Oh no!!! you sound like me, i also suffer terribly if my nose catches sight of strong smells. i'm in two minds now, because i really am in need of a good creamy moisturiser or leave-in. the keracare stuff keeps drying my hait out

Kalayani

I bought the Nexxus Phyto Organics

Enphuse Intensive Reconstructor
Humectin Conditioner
Hydruss Moisturizing Shampoo
Canopy Thermal Protectant

All from www.beautydeals.net

Ricky’s also have a trial size Humectin conditioner and Theratin Shampoo on sale for 7.99 (I bought that too)

Can’t wait to try it on Saturday

I plan to use this line exclusively for the next 6 months

plzgrow

Thank you guys sooo much... I just ran out of all my original Nexxus products everything.. I am in love with Nexxus Humectress so this is a must I try. Considering the new phyto line I was wondering is there something that is comparable to Emergencee? or is Emergencee the truth an cannot be duplicated......

chayil0427

january noir said:
DANG, DANG DOGGONENIT!
Pulling out credit card and clicking on website to purchase liter size Humectin and perhaps something else...:look:

You won't regret it...Humectin and Theratin are WONDERFUL! Let us know what you think!

Chayil

nelli711

camellia said:

Yes, you can use Humectin as a leave it. It said it on the back off my box the set came in when I bought it a while ago

Guyaneek

I'd like to know whether they've made a replacement for Emergencee too.
Also, does this Humectin have mineral oil in it? I love humectress but I know it did have this no :nono: no listed as an ingredient.

NeeSee

Guyaneek said:
I'd like to know whether they've made a replacement for Emergencee too.
Also, does this Humectin have mineral oil in it? I love humectress but I know it did have this no :nono: no listed as an ingredient.

Sorry:( but yeah it does. It is the sixth ingredient.