Like Nexxus Humectress? Then You'll LOVE Nexxus Humectin!

Blessedhairgro

I just humectin for the first time today and all I can say is :eek: wow!!! It is amazing! Gives great slip, feels moisturizing going on and after you rinse it out and I am 12 weeks post relaxer. The comb glided through my wet hair. I am soooo glad I bought 2 1 liter bottles of this on sale at Ricky's New York but another person on the board said its on sale at JC Penney for 13.00 I wish I'd caught that sale:) . If you really like nexxus humectress then you really need to try humectin, my new growth is soft and detangled and that's no easy thing at this point. this stuff is gonna help me do my 6 month stretch!

sweetcashew

chayil0427 said:
Hey ladies...

I just wanted to share my experience with Nexxus' new Phyto Organics line.

I've always loved Humectress and Botanoil from the signature line, but I'm totally in love with Humectin and Theratin from their Phyto Organics line. Perfect moisture/protien balance...super soft hair...major slip...detangles like a dream...my hair just gets better and better with every wash. The conditioner is thick and just is so nourishing. I really encouarage anyone who likes Nexxus' Signature Line to try their Phyto Organics Line.

I ordered from this site: http://www.discounthaircareproducts.com/nexus/Phyto-Organics-p-1-c-96.html

and had a really great experience.

Chayil

I bought the 1 lt. bottle at Marshalls for $9.99 and I also go the Humectress for $4.99. I also got a lot of sample sizes from JcPenny. I haven't tried it though. I bought it for my sister but maybe I should try it before I ship it off.

glamazon386

I LOVE Humectress but Humectin did nothing for me. My hair didn't like it. The two just don't compare for me. It's not thick enough for my hair.

Shawnee66

I just bought (2) 1 ltr bottles from Ricky's. It was on sale buy one get one free. I really like this conditioner. I used it after I took out my two strand twist and I wore a twist out for 1 week. I my was a tangled mess. I applied Humectin and left it on for about 15 mins. The shower comb slipped right thought my hair. I've tried Humectress and it did nothing for my natural 4zzz hair. I think I finally found a staple conditioner.

camellia

kbragg said:
Any other updates on this product?:D Ingredients listed anywhere?

I'm still using it and loving it.:D Here are the ingredients:

Aqua, stearalkonium chloride, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), cetearyl alcohol, hydrolyzed quinoa protein, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit juice, leptospermum scoparium (manuka) honey (mel), hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium citrate, maganese citrate, polysor- bate 60, potassium sorbate, petrolatum, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, peg-40 castor oil, methylparaben, propylparaben, benzyl salicylate, linalool, limonene, parfum/fragrance, red 4 (ci 14700), yellow 5 (ci 19140), blue 1 (ci 42090), red 33 (ci 17200)

Nuelle

Blessedhairgro said:
I just humectin for the first time today and all I can say is :eek: wow!!! It is amazing! Gives great slip, feels moisturizing going on and after you rinse it out and I am 12 weeks post relaxer. The comb glided through my wet hair. I am soooo glad I bought 2 1 liter bottles of this on sale at Ricky's New York but another person on the board said its on sale at JC Penney for 13.00 I wish I'd caught that sale:) . If you really like nexxus humectress then you really need to try humectin, my new growth is soft and detangled and that's no easy thing at this point. this stuff is gonna help me do my 6 month stretch!

I had the same experience. I just couldn't believe it! The smell, the slip, the moisture...amazing!!! I clarified my hair prior to using it, so instead of washing it out right away, I left it in my hair for an hour and my new growth just melted!

JustKiya

Ooooh, I LOVED my Humectress, and I just ran out a lil while ago. I'm all over the Elasta QP right now, but maybe once I'm out of that, I'll try the Humectin....

pressncurl

alexstin said:
I just bought theratin and humectin. 2 for $20 with a $10 off coupon.:D

Girl, as soon as I read this, you reminded me of the $10 off coupon I have for Penney's. I've been trying to decide whether to buy hair stuff or OPI nail stuff. Yeah, I know some of you are thinking this is a no-brainer. :lol:

Sunshyn3

I was never a fan of Humectress, but I love the humectin. I must admit that it doesn't detangle all that well especially if you are stretching, but it does moisturize very well. My hair feels strong, moist yet soft after using it.