Nexxus Phyto-Organics Line

MizaniMami

Hey girls!

I was wondering if any of us has used Nexxus' Phyto-Organics line? This is supposed to be their new Salon line coming out this summer (it will NOT replace the old stuff just will be sold exclusively to and through salons), but they had some existing stuff already out.

i was checking out Nexxus' website and some of the stuff/ingredients sound really yummy.

I am interested in the
Emphus reconstructor (already out)
Theratin shampoo (already out)
Vaneer Shine Drops (not out yet)

What do you girls think?

I plan on trying this line and I'm pretty excited about it. :D

I've been using the Phyto Organics Luxxtress Leave In Conditioner and I really like it. It look kind of creamy in the bottle but it spritzs out. It feels really good on my hair, I'm using it in place of the Biolage Leave In Tonic. It has a strong smell, perfumey, and that's the only thing I don't love about it. My DH likes the smell but it gives me a headache after awhile.

I was looking on the discount-beauty website and I saw this line there. I looked through the products and I see that their "humectin" is supposed to be the same as humectress and the "theratin" shampoo is the same as the nexxus therappe shampoo. I just thought I'd mention that since I know there are some ladies here that love nexxus humectress and are worried about the different formulas that VO5 might use in there humectress. hth somebody.

Back