Does anyone dislike Nexxus' original products, but love the Phyto Organics line?

hOnii

My hair hates the original Nexxus line, specifically Therappe. It makes my hair feel so dry. Humectress is alright, but I can definitely say that this is not my favorite line. I was wondering if anyone who doesn't like the signature line has tried the Phyto Organics line, and likes it! I've been curious about Theratin and Humectin, but I didn't want to go out and buy them, and it ends up being the same on my hair!

Desert Skye

I wasnt too crazy over the Nexxus line. Its ok, but two weeks ago a JC Penny had a sale on Phyto Organics and I bought the Nuctress (sp?) and my hair LOOOVES it. I didnt use it for a DC yet but I am tonight.

camellia

I thought the original Nexxus line was wonderful but the Phyto Organics line is worlds better! I adore Theratin and Humectin! I have left over bottles of Humectress that I hardly want to use now that I've gotten hooked on the new stuff.:lol:

jasmin

Humectress stop working for me but Humectin works just fine. I still love Keraphix but I would like to buy a lite protein from the phyto line when I used the original up.

I still have Therape and Botanoil shampoos under the sink but I haven't used it in so long.

Don't understand why the originals stop working for people.

Proudpiscean

jasmin said:
Humectress stop working for me but Humectin works just fine. I still love Keraphix but I would like to buy a lite protein from the phyto line when I used the original up.

I still have Therape and Botanoil shampoos under the sink but I haven't used it in so long.

Don't understand why the originals stop working for people.

Try clarifying, you may just have some buildup. :)

I can't wait to use up some of my other products so I can try Theratin and humectin!

chayil0427

I liked the signature line alot, but I LOOOOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE Phyto organics. Is it possible to not like Nexxus...it just does it for me!

Chayil

candie19

I am in love with the hair moisturizer- LUXTRESS! I was using Dove Moisture but I put it under sink sink this bottle has got in my hands. My hair loves it. I am considering trying whole line now. I highly recommend this product.

alundra

Addicted to jdramas
The original line did nothing for me. :perplexed The conditioner dried my hair out. Phyto Organics is pretty good.

pear

Any updated opinions about the Phyto Organics line (specifically Theratin and Humectin)?

JC Penney is running a pretty good sale this week on the large bottles and I was thinking about trying out this line.

LovelyLionessa

I really like this line, I got mine from JC Penny too. From the original line I tried samples, Therappe was very drying on my hair and I have only used the Humectress as a leave-in and it was ok. But Phyto Organics is really good.

Lavendar

I love the Phyto Organics line. Finally I have something really moisturizing with no cones. I picked up the sale at JC Penney also...2 liters for $28. I have used it for the past couple of weeks and I'm thinking this is my staple to replace Elucence since I'm trying to cut back on online ordering. It's great.:yep:

Isis

I enjoyed the original Nexxus line for many years but now I find the Phyto Organics line to be a lot better! Humctin and Theratin are my current staples. They keep my hair very moisturized and strong too with that quinoa protein. My hair is protein sensitive but I don't get shedding from the quinoa protein in these products--only stronger hair. I still use Keraphix as a staple. :)

pear

I love the Phyto Organics line. Finally I have something really moisturizing with no cones. I picked up the sale at JC Penney also...2 liters for $28. I have used it for the past couple of weeks and I'm thinking this is my staple to replace Elucence since I'm trying to cut back on online ordering. It's great.:yep:

The sale that's going on now (at least at the JC Penney near where I live in Maryland) is 2 liters (Theratin and Humectin bundled together) for $19.99.

I am glad you guys seem to like it. I just haven't been able to find that perfect combination for my hair. Maybe this is it (although it has mineral oil in it :perplexed).

northernbelle

I used Therappe and Humectress in the past, and my hair responded well to them. Nexxus is the one hair care line which universally responds to all kinds of hair.

HairBearerCare

Ok so I went to JcPenny today to purchase the Nexxus Phyto Organics line of shampoo and condish. I was so excited to see that there shampoo and condish bundle package was 19.99 instead of 28.99 that I hurried up and grabbed it off the display table before anyone else could get their hands on it :) WELLLLL now that I am home I see that I got the Nexxus Photo Organics Inergy Shampoo and Nectaress Condish :( Anybody have any experience with these? I hope that these are good products...:wallbash: