Nexxus Product Users

carribslc

:whyme: Calling all Nexxus Product Users. Are you ladies buying these products online or are they sold in certain beauty shops??? A lady told me that I had to go to a beauty salon and get these products. And are they expensive???

Dolapo

I get mine from trade secrets. They also have them at Regis. But regis's stuff is expensive. Some beauty supply stores also have them. Nexxus humectress(13.5oz) is 16 bucks, keraphix(13.5oz) is 18 and headress(5oz) is 9. Dont know about the prices of the others.

scoobygirl

Hi. I have just recently purchased some Nexxus products. So far the places I have been able to find them are: JCPenney, Trade Secret, and The Hair Cuttery. The Hair Cuttery (in my area) is discontinuing their line so I would check their first because they are selling the products at 70% off.

I must admit that I like some of their products better than others. But my hair is weird and some prodcuts everyone else likes does nothing for me. The cental FL girls are trying to plan a meeting soon. If you come I can put together a sample kit of some of things I bought so you can try it out without spending money.

So far I have the: Therappe, Botanoil Shampoo, Humectress, Keraphix, Emergencee, Ensure, Biotin Creme, and Y serum. Yes I am a pj, but I got these all (except for the Y serum) very cheap because of the sell.

cafe au lait

you can order at sheldeez.com. they have every brand of everything. if you check and you don't find what you are looking for. you can e-mail them and they will get it for you, I know they have nexxus products there because I checked as I am about to purchase some nexxus products this week coming.
To me the prices are reasonable. I hope this helps

carribslc

scoobygirl said:
Hi. I have just recently purchased some Nexxus products. So far the places I have been able to find them are: JCPenney, Trade Secret, and The Hair Cuttery. The Hair Cuttery (in my area) is discontinuing their line so I would check their first because they are selling the products at 70% off.

I must admit that I like some of their products better than others. But my hair is weird and some prodcuts everyone else likes does nothing for me. The cental FL girls are trying to plan a meeting soon. If you come I can put together a sample kit of some of things I bought so you can try it out without spending money.

So far I have the: Therappe, Botanoil Shampoo, Humectress, Keraphix, Emergencee, Ensure, Biotin Creme, and Y serum. Yes I am a pj, but I got these all (except for the Y serum) very cheap because of the sell.

Thank you scoobygirl!!! I don't know if I'll be at the next meeting but your offer was real generous.

MissMarie23

I buy the salon size bottles from Trade Secret when they have their 2 for $25 sale (every few months). The Humectress is regularly $32.00 a liter, and the Keraphix is normally $36.00 a liter, so it's a big savings!

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Poetess232 said:
I buy the salon size bottles from Trade Secret when they have their 2 for $25 sale (every few months). The Humectress is regularly $32.00 a liter, and the Keraphix is normally $36.00 a liter, so it's a big savings!

I agree, plus it is more economical to buy in bulk. The JC Penney salon sells the duo for $24 but not much difference.

Leslie_C

Poetess232 said:

Poetess,
does Trade Secret let u mix and match?? I bought the Therappe and Humectress in a box set from Walmarts salon for $25 when they were running a sale but I couldnt mix and match. I know Ulta wont let u mix and match on their sale either. You could only buy Therappe and humecress or I believe Botainoil and Keraphix. I would like to buy the humectress again and also keraphix but not the shampoo bc the liter I already have will last 4 ever since I alternate with other poos. Will Trade secret let me do that?

Britt

I'd go to ebay. Last year I bought a liter size of Humectress for like $17 + shipping/handling.

MissMarie23

Yes, they always let me mix and match. I just bring up two from the shelf, not a pre-packaged one, and they always give me the sale price. :)

Leslie_C said:
Poetess,
does Trade Secret let u mix and match?? I bought the Therappe and Humectress in a box set from Walmarts salon for $25 when they were running a sale but I couldnt mix and match. I know Ulta wont let u mix and match on their sale either. You could only buy Therappe and humecress or I believe Botainoil and Keraphix. I would like to buy the humectress again and also keraphix but not the shampoo bc the liter I already have will last 4 ever since I alternate with other poos. Will Trade secret let me do that?

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
I recently purchased humectress from a beauty store, and I was not impressed by the price!!! I'll have to use it twice a year! :lol:

I'm on the look out for a cheaper moisturising conditioner.

x

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
CharUK said:
I recently purchased humectress from a beauty store, and I was not impressed by the price!!! I'll have to use it twice a year! :lol:

I'm on the look out for a cheaper moisturising conditioner.

x

Have you tried the Elasta QP DPR-11? I hear several members love this conditioner.

kim

I love Nexxus products!!! I just recently started using them. Ulta has a sale on the pre-packaged ones and I have brought several of them since they are on sale. I have several bottles of the therappe and the humectress, the botanoil shampoo and keraphix and the assure and ensure.

AceH

I just recently purchased the Therappe and Humectress duo for $25 at Ulta. So far, so good :up:

VelvetRain

I buy mine from Trade Secrets. You can also find them at Costcutters as well as any white salon. Excuse me. The products also sell at some black salons as well.

scoobygirl

Today when I was in CVS (old Eckerds) I saw that they have starting carrying some of the Nexxus line, but their prices seem to be a little higher than I've seen elsewhere.

Jewell

I buy from JC Penney salons, or online. I use so much that I'd rather buy liter bottles than the regular sizes, which is what Cost Cutters carries. Wal-mart salons have Nexxus too. I prefer to buy from a store, but if no one has a liter bottle of Keraphix, for example, I will buy from eBay. The prices are competitive with stores most of the time, but you have to pay shipping costs, which some sellers hike up. You really have to shop around on eBay, because there are sometimes great variations in prices and deals between different sellers auctioning off the same product.

Neroli

Poetess232 said:
Yes, they always let me mix and match. I just bring up two from the shelf, not a pre-packaged one, and they always give me the sale price. :)

WHAT?!!?? Trade Secret lets you mix and match for the sale price!!?? I will start going there FIRST when the next round of sale hits -- I usually just go to Ulta (right round the corner from me) and get the therappe/humectress combo (I have like 2 unopened liters of therappe that I plan to "gift" to family members during their birthdays this year) Anywho, thanks for the tip -- it will be worth going another couple of miles to Trade Secret in order to mix and match my pairs . . . .

bajanplums1

I buy mine from Duane Reade, Rite Aid or any bss. I pay $9 for Botanoil shampoo. TradeSecrets usually have huge sales on 1 Liter bottles though.

Leslie_C

Neroli said:
WHAT?!!?? Trade Secret lets you mix and match for the sale price!!?? I will start going there FIRST when the next round of sale hits -- I usually just go to Ulta (right round the corner from me) and get the therappe/humectress combo (I have like 2 unopened liters of therappe that I plan to "gift" to family members during their birthdays this year) Anywho, thanks for the tip -- it will be worth going another couple of miles to Trade Secret in order to mix and match my pairs . . . .

SAME HERE! :) Im happy to find this out! I mean I can go through the conditioners but its a waste to buy the shampoo over and over bc it lasts ages. If anyone notices when they have their next sale please post about it!