What about when Nexxus runs out??

CarLiTa

I went to Whole Foods Market and I fell in love with the store! :lol: it made me wanna say, I wanna go organic!

I bought Giovanni Direct Daily Leave-in for $6.5 and Jason Sea Kelp conditioner for $8... good prices
They had the whole line of Giovanni, J/A/S/O/N, and Aubrey Organics, and a couple others. I also found some unrefined coconut oil.

Frankly, i'm a little sad about leaving Nexxus but the PJ in me is kinda like "go on! go buy something else!" :lol: my sister doesn't like her Headress and she's sending me that in the mail and her RUSK smoother *which i still plan to use*
At the same time, i don't feel like experimenting :ohwell: but maybe it'll be better to use just organic products. I will miss my Keraphix and Headress and Therappe greatly!!! :(

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I was thinking this when I first found out about this, but to think about it why would they change the formular if their trying to make money? I guess will all have to wait and see. Plus the Salon owner is probably mad because they will be loosing money, so they'll say anything to keep pple from continueing purchasing it. I stocked up a few months ago, so I'll be waiting on reviews come this summer. In the Shoprite circular this week they had a picture of the Nexxus line saying "Comming Soon" :ohwell:
naturallady said:
I saw that Nexxus was being sold half off at the salons in Walmart and the manager of the Salon told me that when they start selling Nexxus in the actual Walmart store, it will be cheaper, but it will be a watered down version of the Nexxus you know. So the Nexxus that may be working for you now, may not work the same for you in the future. Stock up now, ladies. Personally, Nexxus didn't do anything spectacular for me, so it won't affect me much. I am still trying to find the rigeman for me.

Last edited:

Arcadian

I've been able to get Nexxus at the CVS in Wellsly since I moved up here and thats now 3 years. But then again the one closest to me also carries a whole lines of stuff "only sold in salons"

I really think thats a crock when they say only sold in salons to be honest with you. Maybe they should just put on the back "Not sold at Walmart" instead:ohwell:. You can get Emergencee on CVS's website if that tells you anything.

-A

Jewell

Nexxus works well on my hair. I saw it at CVS but the prices are expensive. I have been purchasing my products from Ebay. I plan to stock up on my essentials like Keraphix (already have a stash of Humectress and a huge bottle of Botanoil) and a few other items.

I think the new Nexxus is already on the shelves, cuz some of the bottles I saw in CVS are not exactly like the salon version I have...they are lighter in color and the words on the front are spaced a little differently. I could be mistaken but they don't look the same as the authentic stuff.

Last edited: