UPDATE: Tishee and Nexxus Users

DulceKisses

High Fashion
I didnt want this important information to be over looked in the first thread about concerns that Nexxus changed it formulas and are phasing out their Signature line which contains Humectress and Keraphix. They were very fast and kind with the response and also sent me my favorite Nexxus product! response from The Consumer Relations Dept @ Alberto:

"Thank you for contacting Nexxus Beauty Products regarding your interest in our Nexxus Humectress Conditioner and Keraphix Conditioner.

We are sorry that you received incorrect information. Both of these products are part of our Nexxus Signature Line which has been expanded to the retail market. We are not discontinuing these products. In addition, we have made no changes to the formula or fragrance of these products.

Generally, large retailers such as Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target, Meijer's, Walgreen's, CVS, Brooks, Albertsons, Savon Drugs, Kroger, Winn Dixie, HEB, Publix, and Ulta Cosmetics carry a wide variety of our products, however they do not carry all of the products. It is best to ask the Health and Beauty Aid Manager if they are able to order the product through their distribution center or you may want to order the product at some on-line stores that we suggest. The on-line stores are drugstore.com, walgreens. com, cvs.com, brooks.com, or longs.com. These on-line stores have quite a variety of current or hard to find products on their websites."

I believe my BSS store just wanted me to buy the Phyto Organic cause he probably wasn't selling much of it. I hate being hustled, lol. Hope this helps:)

SNyeema

Thanks for this as I am a new user of Nexxus products and did see them in my CVS by my job. It's good to know nothing is changing.

morehairplease

DulceKisses said:
I didnt want this important information to be over looked in the first thread about concerns that Nexxus changed it formulas and are phasing out their Signature line which contains Humectress and Keraphix. They were very fast and kind with the response and also sent me my favorite Nexxus product! response from The Consumer Relations Dept @ Alberto:

"Thank you for contacting Nexxus Beauty Products regarding your interest in our Nexxus Humectress Conditioner and Keraphix Conditioner.

We are sorry that you received incorrect information. Both of these products are part of our Nexxus Signature Line which has been expanded to the retail market. We are not discontinuing these products. In addition, we have made no changes to the formula or fragrance of these products.

Generally, large retailers such as Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target, Meijer's, Walgreen's, CVS, Brooks, Albertsons, Savon Drugs, Kroger, Winn Dixie, HEB, Publix, and Ulta Cosmetics carry a wide variety of our products, however they do not carry all of the products. It is best to ask the Health and Beauty Aid Manager if they are able to order the product through their distribution center or you may want to order the product at some on-line stores that we suggest. The on-line stores are drugstore.com, walgreens. com, cvs.com, brooks.com, or longs.com. These on-line stores have quite a variety of current or hard to find products on their websites."

I believe my BSS store just wanted me to buy the Phyto Organic cause he probably wasn't selling much of it. I hate being hustled, lol. Hope this helps:)

DucleKisses you are such a SWEETIE! Thanks SO much for posting this!:rosebud: :kiss2:

Neroli

Thanks girl. I was gonna call myself as I've been using the premium line for over 15 years and really wouldn't know what to do without my therappe, humectres and headdress! It is a relief no anticipated changes . . .

Thanks again for doing the leg work on this one . . .