NEXXUS USERS. Need NEXXUS PURCHASE IDEAS

BrooklynSouth

I'm ready to stock up. I have NEXXUS HUMECTESS ,THERAPPE, BOTANOIL and ALOE RID shampoos, HEADRESS leave-in conditioner and EMERGENCEE. I still have all my other brands {JASONs, FRUCTIS, etc.}but want to have NEXXUS as my main brand.Do I need anything else or am I OK?
TIA

~*~ShopAholic~*~

^^^:lol: , I think your fine too, unless you need a nice light oil you can get the Botanic Oil and oh yeah for protein treatments Emergencee`.

ayoung

Ur set!! Luv the Emergence (staple for use my 1st wash after a relaxer) and Humectess (my forever and always deep conditioner!).

JazzyDez

I have everything on your list except Emergencee. I think you should get the Keraphix. It works well for me for protien. I've actually never done a hardcore protein treatment

chayil0427

BrooklynSouth said:
I'm ready to stock up. I have NEXXUS HUMECTESS ,THERAPPE, BOTANOIL and ALOE RID shampoos, HEADRESS leave-in conditioner and EMERGENCEE. I still have all my other brands {JASONs, FRUCTIS, etc.}but want to have NEXXUS as my main brand.Do I need anything else or am I OK?
TIA

If you really like Humectress and Therappe, I'd recommend trying Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin and Theratin. It's a reboot on the formulas and it's AWESOME.

I bought it from this site: http://www.discounthaircareproducts.com/nexus/index.html