Nightmare!!!!!

Jaxhair

Why would I dream that not only did I have all my hair chopped, but also had a really, really bad relaxer that burnt my hair and scalp so bad it was coming out in clumps and scalp was all sore and flaky? The relief I felt when I woke up from that dream, crying out in anguish with my heart pounding like madness was so immense! The deeper I get into my healthy hair practices the more I realise that dreams such as these were a reality as recently as 2 years ago and thank God for showing me the right way!

Does anybody out there with fab, healthy hair have bad dreams about having their hair all messed up again? Yikes!

Go easy on the MSM Sweetie:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Seriously, I never dreamed about my hair, if I did I really dont remember:nono:

:lachen: I once dreamt about a talking shark trying to extort money from me by holding my boyfriend for ransom while I was taking MSM. And no, it wasn't "Shark Week" on discovery either!

I recently dreamt that I BC'd and my hair was very short, uneven and ugly, :lachen:

I guess it's cos I've been worrying that if I BC @ 1 year post or earlier, I'll have soo much shrinkage, I'll look like I have less than an inch of hair.

:lachen: I once dreamt about a talking shark trying to extort money from me by holding my boyfriend for ransom while I was taking MSM. And no, it wasn't "Shark Week" on discovery either!

Yes I am aware of the side effects that is why I never took those pills:spinning:

I've never had a hair nightmare had a toothnightmarw though. I once dreamt that I shaved my head and then for a few days after the dream I kinda did want to shave my head. Glad I didn't go through with it.

The weird thing about my dreams is that if someone ticks me off in my dream I wake up mad at them and will stay mad the rest of the day, all over something that didn't really happen so I can see how your dream could be so truamatizing.

I thought I was the only one having dreams about my hair lol. Before learning haircare I used to dream of having long hair. My most recent dream was that I BC's and was going natural. And I loved my little reddish afro and was happy that I did a BC.

Is it the MSM? It's the one supplement, that I MUST take everyday, won't miss it! Still, as long as the dreams remain in dreamland, I'm fine, I get over them eventually. They do traumatise at that moment though, jeez!

Glad to read I'm not the only dreamer though - phew!

Back