Nioxin hair vitamins

cafeaulait5

I got some of the nioxin hair vitamins from my job (trade secret). my manager told me her hair was fried so she took the vitamins to help her hair grow out faster and she said her monthly growth doubled. anyone else had these kind of results? i started taking them a few days ago but i figure it will take a while to get noticeable results

pinayprincess

About Nioxin Vitamins...
They taste kind of bad. I had 2 bottles worth and haven't used the second because I can't get past the taste. Are you really consistent with taking Vitamins? If so, any vit with a comprehensive list of vitamins, minerals, and herbs will do. Make sure your diet is on point. No vitamin can force growth in the way that a high protein, high vegetable/fruit diet with 2liters of water a day can! :)

I personally like the Walmart Hair Pills in the white bottle with orange letters. They're only $3. They taste like vanilla, and work well. I learned about them from a few "dancer" friends who are in the business of looking good, if you catch my drift. My hair fell out and broke off freshman year, and is 27 inches and THICK now. Try carrot juice and spinach. Up your fish oil intake. Try Carlson's Lemon brand.

This will give you massive results. I guarantee it!

PS: Do cardio and scalp massages. Your hair will soar.

Good Luck, PM me with any questions.

~~Ranika

Last edited:

AllyMD

I have used Nioxin for over a year now, and honestly, I don't see any significant increase in hair growth. In fact, I have gone back to using my old favorites, the Walmart brand the previous poster was talking about. Now, those worked great for me, I took them once a day, and they are CHEAP. I say try out the Nioxin is you got the bottle for cheap or free. OTW, they were nothing special for myself.

cafeaulait5

ok thanks ladies! when i was a member before i was just taking a multivitamin and biotin but didnt really notice FASTER hair growth...just got way too thick because my hair is already thick! im gonna look for those wal mart vitamins!