Nioxin vitamins??

sweetpeadst

Ok I think I am going to let my hair grow back a little so I bought some Nioxin Vitamins!!! from what I hear a t school from the teachers they are really good!! so I bought some today and wanted to get your feedback from some of you who have tried it?? Did you like them??

Belle Du Jour

Someone posted they were getting 1 inch in 2 weeks by doubling the dosage. I tried the regular dosage for 30 days (test run) and got good results. I'm going to buy the 90 day supply and see what happens.

myoung

I ended up buying more myself...I got good growth during the period that I was taking them but I was also heavily in my protein supplements. But I also saw a tremedous improvement in my nails. I am now back to taking one per night.

sweetpeadst

Vitamin A 250 IU
Vitamin C 30 mg
vitamin D 200 IU
Vitamin B1 1.5 mg
Vitamin B2 1.7 mg
Niacin 25 mg
Vitamin B6 2 mg
Folic Acid 200 mcg
vitamin B12 6 mcg
Biotin 300 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 25 mg
Zinc 3 mg

Proprietary Blend 245 mg

longhairluva

I tried them for three months. The did okay but it was not some magical product to me anyway. They made my boobs grow for some reason though.

growingbrown

longhairluva said:
I tried them for three months. The did okay but it was not some magical product to me anyway. They made my boobs grow for some reason though.

I really need some of those. Maybe I will try those also :p Where do you buy?

lovelymissyoli

These vitamins were a waste of my $20! However, some ladies who were on a challenge with these vitamins experienced good results.

MsKendra

I got mines from Trade Secret around $17 if I remember correctly.

longhairluva said:
They made my boobs grow for some reason though.

mines too but then again that's not really a bad thing :lachen: I believe its the saw palmeto?

Hair Peace

Not much difference in the hair or boobs department for me. I only took them for 30 days, but I never doubled up on them either.

Who knows...maybe I'll give it another try?:confused: