Noiraudepro Hair Treatment

deborah11

Has anyone had this treatment? It is supposed to be helpful for damaged and breaking hair. I have recently had a set back and need to get some deep treatments to try and get back on track. Please share your experiences with Noiraudepro treatment. What impact did it have on your hair? Did it help with breakage? What about hair growth? Thank you.

Come on, I know somebody on this board has tried this treatment. Please help. Bumping for response.

Has anyone had this treatment? It is supposed to be helpful for damaged and breaking hair. I have recently had a set back and need to get some deep treatments to try and get back on track. Please share your experiences with Noiraudepro treatment. What impact did it have on your hair? Did it help with breakage? What about hair growth? Thank you.

Could you please explain what it is, I've never heard of it.
Supposedly, It is a protein hair conditioning treatment for damaged hair that involves several conditioning sets---spraying keratin, CMC, and something else on patron's hair then placed under heat lamp for 15-20 minutes, rinse out and style as usual. It is a treatment for damaged hair only. It is only available to professional cosmetologists.

Back