November 2010.......What Did YOU Buy This Week???? HAIR CARE EDITION

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ahhhhh "Sookie-Sookie Now" Ladies.....It's November

The Month of Hair Care Sales...... I made my List. I've Checked it Twice.

Now Imma See what E-Sellers will be Naughty and Who Will Be Nice:lol:

Who Will Deliver the Biggest BF Discounts? How Soon will the Sales Begin?:grin:

Okay What You Buying?????:look:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Nothing exciting just re-ups on the staples:

S-curl
ORS replenishing
Roux PC condish

I may splurge on a few goodies next week :).

beautyaddict1913

I have been trying to hold out until Black Friday BUT I promised myself that if KBB had the "hair milks"
B2GO I would get em!
So this morning I bought 3 sweet ambrosias (weird name) and 2 deep conditioners.
In swaps I bought Jessicurl Too Shea & Miss Jessie's baby buttercream, curly pudding, & curly meringue.

Back to waiting for Black Friday! I lull over my list every single day in my spare time! Deleting and adding stuff lol. Its become a great way for me to kill time when I need to lmaaoo! Hurry up and release the sales info Curl Junkie, Qhemet, Hairveda, and SheScentIt!

JJamiah

NUTTIN, I bought Nada, Nothing, I hope to keep it that way for most of the month. :D

I have been doing farely great with holding out on buying products. hope to continue the trend. Only products I see in my future is BKT if I like how it turns out. :D

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NUTTIN, I bought Nada, Nothing, I hope to keep it that way for most of the month. :D

I have been doing farely great with holding out on buying products. hope to continue the trend. Only products I see in my future is BKT if I like how it turns out. :D

JJamiah

So......does that or will that include Wigs, LF's, Phony Ponies etc... too????:eye:

JJamiah

Yes I haven't bought anything LOL, No LF, or wigs, or Phony Ponies. :D :lachen: you got your eye on me

AmyRose92

I did a haul today: AO Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo (it STRIPS like nobody's business!), AO Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner (VERY moisturizing), AO White Camelia Shampoo (will try next week), and Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil.

youwillrise

welp...this weekend i bought...

my first bottle of kenra mc in years

it used to be my holy grail deep conditioner, then for some reason it seemed like it stopped working...plus the price had gone up, so i stopped using it.

i decided to try it again (it was cheaper for 33 oz) and my hair was loving it...once again. haha

i also bought some hair accessories (headbands and such)

and more organix pomegranate green tea serum and a couple of curls products (an oil and this stuff that helps lay edges...it works pretty well)

BKfinest

Good Morning ladies'
I purchased some more Alter Ego Garlic Deep Conditioner. I was running low. My hair loves this stuff!

miss stress

3 new wigs! And Im so nervous abt it cause I have NEVER worn a wig EVER! Oh the things lhcf talks me into

MissHoney26

roux treatment and shine leave in
aphogee green tea and keratin leave in
aphogee 2 step protein ( revisited) I had no breakage w/ this product. & I'm in the wig challenge and will be doing the deep moisture method so I had to get this
3 half wigs from hairsisters.com

Minty

professional stuff -

for me, hair sticks, clips and a denman brush

waiting for BF to get QB moisturizers.

JuiceMobsta

Just went to Walmart and bought:

1) Giovanni Smooth As Silk condish (Only $5.94)
2) ORS Smooth N Hold Pudding
3) Silk head wrap

:D

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Page 2........... :look:

And it's just the 3rd.......:lol:

Gon' Be A Busy Month Ladies.....:lol:

I'm Excited ! Can't wait to hear about all Ya'll's Purchases:grin:

*Carry On*

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Since it's only the 3rd I can proudly say NOTHING!!! .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................well my girlfriend picked up a head wrap for me yesterday - I haven't gotten it it or paid her for it yet so I can still say nothing:)

SmilingElephant

Chile i ain't bought nothin yet.....but i shall be re-stocking up on my beloved Honey Hemp this month:yep:....i'm wondering if i should get the 32oz bottle?? Cause i use it for everything!! DC's, Co-washing, and as a leave in....plus i'm bout to put a dab of it in my spray bottle:laugh:

I will be purchasing a Denman as of Friday:yep:

SuchaLady

Aphogee 2 Minute
Neutrogena Triple Moisture
Flexi Rods
Silk Scarf
Fingers crossed with the first two products. First time trying them.