November 2010.......What Did YOU Buy This Week???? HAIR CARE EDITION

Coffee

Ok Miss ID, based on your rave about AG products, I just placed an order with Ulta. I got the AG leave in, Ultra Moisturizing condish, and Light Protein Enriched Conditioner. I also got free shipping and a free bag of beauty products worth $40.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ok Miss ID, based on your rave about AG products, I just placed an order with Ulta. I got the AG leave in, Ultra Moisturizing condish, and Light Protein Enriched Conditioner. I also got free shipping and a free bag of beauty products worth $40.

Coffee You Need These Products in Your Life.

Tiffers first turned me on to them and she was right.:grin: It's a really good line.

Did you read the ingredients?

MAN....I Miss Tiffers:sad:

That Leave-In is No Joke. I need to look at that Light Protein Enriched Conditioner.:lick:

Coffee

Coffee You Need These Products in Your Life.

Tiffers first turned me on to them and she was right.:grin: It's a really good line.

Did you read the ingredients?

MAN....I Miss Tiffers:sad:

That Leave-In is No Joke. I need to look at that Light Protein Enriched Conditioner.

No you don't need to look at any more products the rest of this year and probably all next year :lachen:. I guess I need to go and read the ingredients; I was in such a hurry to get the order placed, to get the free beauty bag and the site kept showing it was busy, so when I got through I hit the send button :lol:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
No you don't need to look at any more products the rest of this year and probably all next year :lachen:. I guess I need to go and read the ingredients; I was in such a hurry to get the order placed, to get the free beauty bag and the site kept showing it was busy, so when I got through I hit the send button :lol:.

Girl, I bought all that Bear Fruit Hair Based on Your Posts --- So I owe you one Lady!:lol:

She has been extremely nice to deal with and the shipping is very fast.

I am loving it.:grin:

diadall

I swear (really this time) I got my Maxiglide today. I also ordered some Megatek. It is expected to come in this week. Today I also purchased some more coconut oil (at least I ran out of it before I purchased it.)

I'm done! Please hair gods don't let me spend any more money on my hair. I have enough products!

I am doing a buy one use one challenge of my own in terms of hair care products and food. I am not going to go to the grocery store until I eat all the food I have in my house and I am not purchasing anymore new products. I am going to use what I got!

Coffee

Girl, I bought all that Bear Fruit Hair Based on Your Posts --- So I owe you one Lady!:lol:

She has been extremely nice to deal with and the shipping is very fast.

I am loving it.

Well we should be even :lol:. She's a wonderful vendor, answers my emails quickly and yes she ships fast, but she's only about 15 miles from where I live. I'm going to order some more before her discount ends.
I just did a "buy now" for AG's Deep Conditioner Reconstructing Treatment on eBay.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well we should be even :lol:. She's a wonderful vendor, answers my emails quickly and yes she ships fast, but she's only about 15 miles from where I live. I'm going to order some more before her discount ends.
I just did a "buy now" for AG's Deep Conditioner Reconstructing Treatment on eBay.

Yeah Girl, I Done Gone Bear Fruit Hair Crazy!:spinning: :lol:

And it doesn't help that, that 20% is going to be on until December 31st:blush:

Imma get a coupla' more things too before it's a Wrap!:look:

ida2

I got the following:
MJ- the cleansing creme 2x, the conditioner 2x, curly meringue, the curly pudding, and the butter creams.

Qhemet- 2 aohc, ctdg, and the new conditioner.

Oyin- 2 J&B, WP, S&D.
That's all for now still on the fence with kbb.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got the following:
MJ- the cleansing creme 2x, the conditioner 2x, curly meringue, the curly pudding, and the butter creams.

Qhemet- 2 aohc, ctdg, and the new conditioner.

Oyin- 2 J&B, WP, S&D.
That's all for now still on the fence with kbb.

30% for Cyber Monday:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T, did you buy any KBB yet?

I bought 1 Deep Conditioner. Another Poster sent me one this summer and I've been hanging on to it (it's so expensive:blush:).

So this 30% gave me the opportunity to pick up an extra one.

So, now I can open the one I had been saving, because I knew I would probably never purchase it at the current price.

That's Expensive for 8 ounces --- and someone just told me today, it's no longer 8 ounces it's like 6.something ounces now:blush: