rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen

trclemons

BUTTERS 'N BARS

===========================================

SHOP NOW

Free shipping on everything. No minimum order amounts!

NATURELLE GROW

Shop for animal-friendly gifts this holiday.
Cause Santa knows if you've been naughty or cruelty-free.

SHOP NOW

KJ NATURALS

Get 40% OFF $20 OR MORE WITH COUPON CODE: BLKFRIDAY16

SHOP NOW

Last edited:

trclemons

======================================

======================================

HAIRiette is hooking you up for the holidays!

You can get our Simple Soapless Kit now for only *$39.99!

(Value of $57.96)

Embrace the naturally beautiful you with this HAIRiette complete kit that helps wrangle and revitalize those unruly curls and infuses them with lustrous, conditioned shine.

Rich ingredients do it all without the harsh chemicals while the included book offers all the inspiration you need to rock your locks.

• 8 oz curl creme, 8 oz oil blend, 4 oz co-wash
  • Free I Found God in My Hair Book: 98 Spiritual Principles I learned from my hair
  • Get the complete soap less system
  • Made with kokum butter (a hydrating fruit from India) and marula--a lightweight, dry oil
  • By actress Tanya wright (orange is the new black/true blood)

*Note: Special expires 11:59pm EST on Monday, November 28.

Purchase on Amazon Today!

southerncitygirl

2 Soultanicals Aqua Mane spray
3 NJoy Gray Hair Essentials
1 Koils by Nature Herbal curl defining Gel
Darcy's Botanicals: 1 Luscious Amber leave-in, 1 Pumpkinseed condish

trclemons

It's time to shop!
Use code BBSBS16 for 20% off your entire order. Sale ends 11/26, 11:59pmCST. Click here to shop.

========================================

Missed out on our Black Friday Sale? Don't worry there's one more this year! As our 2016 holiday deals come to an end we just want to say THANK YOU for supporting Small Businesses this year! We wear many hats to keep our businesses afloat and couldn't have made it a success without YOU!

Enter Code: SMALLBIZ16 to save 30% off your total purchase!

Visit Our Online Store

20% off your entire purchase when you select a beauty pro at checkout.

USE PROMO CODE: SBS2016

Hydratherma Naturals Holiday Deals!
It is Small Business Saturday!

In celebration of Small Business Saturday, be sure to use the code -> SUPERSALE <- at checkout now on the www.HydrathermaNaturals.com website and receive 25% OFF ALL INVENTORY! This includes already discounted collection sets and vitamin bundles!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
xoxoxo

Last edited:

trclemons

=======================================

Save Over 30% Off ALL Hair & Body Products

No Coupon Code Needed.
Sale Ends Monday, November 28th @11:59 p EST.
Additional Promotions Not Valid on 11/25 -11/28.
Sale items available while supplies last.

=======================================

Last edited:

trclemons

Bundles starting at only $60!
Closures starting at only $80!!

It's Small Business Saturday! Free Gift with Purchases!

Hi, Beautiful!

To show my appreciation to you on this Small Business Saturday, I'd like to honor your purchases with something really sweet:

** You're choice of our Organic Raw Honey Masque. Choose from our Hair or Face Masque**

This super hydrating clay potion is currently being tested by me and has proven perfect for my winter hair woes. Of course, as a subscriber, you are the first to know and sample it ♥️♥️

This is in addition to the DELICIOUS SALE that's currently going on through Cyber Monday. Woot woot!!

To receive this FREE sample, please mention Hair or Face Mask in the comments section at checkout.*

For those of you who've already placed your orders yesterday, and my loyal Replenishment customers, this is for you, too! Simply email me at [email protected] with your selection in the subject title. (I.e, "Face Masque") It will be added to your orders.

*A minimum order of $24 applies.

Royalq

I wanted some SM but I'm not even excited about 30%. Especially when Ulta just had 40% a few days ago but I missed it.
Right? I was going to get a shampoo and a masque but the order total with the discount was 22. That plus the 7.95 shipping?? Not worth it. Then I jumped on target. Com and check and it was also about 22 but at least I get a free pick up at my local target.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Right? I was going to get a shampoo and a masque but the order total with the discount was 22. That plus the 7.95 shipping?? Not worth it. Then I jumped on target. Com and check and it was also about 22 but at least I get a free pick up at my local target.
I was browsing Target as well. I think they have free shipping there. I might just order there. I at least want to get my beloved Manuka Honey mask.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I was browsing Target as well. I think they have free shipping there. I might just order there. I at least want to get my beloved Manuka Honey mask.

This is exactly why I bought Soultanicals from tar.get and if ul.ta wasn't sold out, their shea moisture was priced really low a few weeks ago. They had Conditioners from $8-9 and shampoo from $5-7. And this was regular sized items.