December 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories, feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

trclemons

Hello and thank you for being a part of the SheaMoisture family!

EXCLUSIVE SHEAMOISTURE EMAIL SUBSCRIBER DEAL: Save 25% on items added to your cart. Enter code SMSHH at checkout. Offer includes free shipping. Offer can not be combined with any other offer. Limited to first 600 customers while supplies last.

=====================================

SERENITI BATH BODY AND YOU

FLASH SALE: Save 25% off scrubs, icings, and soaps until 12/5

Last edited:

trclemons

Sereniti Bath Body and You LLC

Luxury Bath Whip 30% off

Shop Sale

===========================================

Have you been naughty or nice..?

This weekend only, receive $10 OFF and FREE Shipping* when you spend $50 or more on any single order.!

Use Coupon Code: 10OFF

* Free Domestic shipping on order totals of $50 USD or $75 and over for Free International shipping.

Your Favorites Are Back!
We are back in stock! If you have been waiting for an item, the wait is over.

Use code: VIPSHIP for FREE SHIPPING of orders over $20.00.

Last edited:

trclemons

==========================================

10% OFF ALL GIFTS!

Because we appreciate you all so much,
we are doing one more surprise Holiday Sale!!
Starting.... NOW!
No promo code needed!!

Sale Ends Sunday, December 11th at 11:59 EST

This weekend only, and just in time for those last minute holiday gifts and stocking stuffers, enter your code "SNOWDAY" for free shipping from schmidtsdeodorant.com!

KJ NATURALS

Today ONLY Raw Black African Soap SALE!

I know you don't like to pay shipping fees so please enjoy...

on any order of $40 or more

(U.S. Addresses Only)

Using Coupon Code: FREESHIP129

[Coupon code will deactivate after 10 uses so hurry to the shop!]

Visit Shop

trclemons

upload_2016-12-10_11-55-18.png

Treat Your Curls to Some LOVE - 40% OFF this weekend! STOCK UP on your faves! Use code HOLIDAY2016A at checkout. Discount applied at checkout. Sale starts today and ends MONDAY! Don't miss out.

(To our Etsy customers: this offer is only good for purchases made at lakshmiscupboard.com. Coupon is not applicable to Etsy sales)

curlyhersheygirl

Curl Junkie

Thank you.
We appreciate your business and want to show you how much with a Pre-Christmas Sale at Curljunkie.com!

Save 25%

Starting Thursday, December 15th, 2016, 6pm EST through Friday, December 16th, 2016, 5pm EST, we are offering 25% off orders subtotaling $50 or more (excluding sample sets and pre-made sets/kits). Sorry, no back-orders...first come, first serve! Just use the code 'XMAS2016' at checkout. Also, for those days we are keeping our flat shipping rates and free shipping (Continental US only) offer via UPS Ground on orders of $100 or more! Be sure to visit Curljunkie.com on Thursday/Friday to shop or for more details. Most orders placed during this time frame should ship out Monday, December 19th through Wednesday, December 21st. Offer Expires: Friday, December 16th, 2016, 5pm, EST.

JerriBlank

So I go on miss Jessie's the other day and it was advertising 50% off and free shipping....whoo hoo! Well I didn't see the fine print. The order has to be $75 for shipping and under that shipping is $16 :eek:

Never, nope, not never :ignore:

Idk if you feel like messing with them, lol, but I got free shipping on a $44 order. The order total before the coupon applied had to be $75. Still sucks, since it was lower than that with the BF promo codes. Plus those were active as recently as last week too. Anyhoo, yeah, I only got 4 things and I got free shipping.