October 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

trclemons

Buy 1 get 1 half off!

Its something like a big deal! We decided to do something big! Shop today here use code BOGO1 and save big! Get them while they are here! Ends when you can no longer find them the picture above online
*no discounts can be used with this item
*valid only on jumbo scrubs

PS: Our sampler boxes are back on sale limited stock so hurry!

Get it before they are all gone! Click here

=======================================================

Extended Through This Weekend Only.

Spend $20. Save $10.

How does it work? Just use your code"BIGDEAL"at schmidtsdeodorant.com.* This weekend only.

CELEBRATE A GREAT PHOTO BOMB OF THE CEO! 15%OFF USE CODE: SELFIE2016 THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!! Go To Our WebSite: http://www.KeraVada.com

*Buy Goddess Growth Elixir Oil + Royal Twist Butter and receive a FREE Empress Restoration Mist.

***Use Coupon code LOC10 at checkout

With that being said each Friday we will have a 30% off sale on a few items. This week we are going to have the Castile Soap as well as the Rice Pudding Moisturizer.

Oh and just so you Guys know.... THE BUTTERS ARE BACK!!! Well they will be Back by 10/08/2016.. It has finally Cooled down enough so that we can ship them.
They will be 30% off From 10/8 - 10/10 Use code Butters

And as Always Free US. Shipping on orders of $35 or more .. Using the Code FREESHIP..

KJ NATURALS

I have 10 FREE "Cocoa Kisses" Chocolate Lip Butters

&

FREE Shipping for the next 10 orders of $15 or more.

MUST use coupon code: COCOAKISS107

[Coupon code will deactivate after 10 uses so hurry to the shop!]

Anaisin

They only have like 3 lines and between those 3 lines they always have like 2 opened or used products on the shelf :nono:

Eww I actually just changed wallets and realized I have a rite aid card. I'll check and see what my rite aid is like

NaturallyATLPCH

Shea Moisture is doing what all these major companies like Suave, Garnier, Herbal Essence is doing. I figured with them going mainstream and catering to all hair types, they'd be pumping out more lines.
Hey, if they like it, I love it. Go 'head SM. :toocool:. If I want more intimate, black owned handmade lines, I know where to go to get those.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:hijacked:

Not to totally High Jack this Beloved "Sales Thread"......maybe a SM "Rant" Thread would be warranted. Someone needs to start one, so we can get back to the business of SALES!:lol:..:look:

However, other than the Purification, the only thing I bought consistently from them was their Bath & Shower Gels for work. I switched to Philosophy over a year ago for shower products for work.

A friend had gifted me Superfruits Shower Gel and the African Black Soap a while back. I tried the Superfruits this week and it is a lot Thinner, not as Sudsy as it use to be and not as Fragranceful.

Wonder how messed up the African Black Soap one is now? It use to be very exfoliating and nice.

Glad I made the switch to Philosophy.

Anaisin

@Anaisin

I was aware. I also think they are doing too much. They also have 2 new lotions and facial wipes.

I swear as soon as I said I'm going to try Shea Moisture stuff they start coming out with a million lines and now I'm confused. I did get the low porosity leave in with a gift card I had and I love it but still. I can't keep up plus all these lines are clearly blocking the bogo sales. The reason I said I was going to try some of their stuff is because I knew I could get it on sale all the time :/

Holla

Ok. Bath and body works. They will give you a coupon book with any purchase. Buy a mini-hand sanitizer for $1.75. Get the book and use the "free signature product with $10 purchase" coupon the same day.

I already had a prior coupon and that's why I stopped by there yesterday.

trclemons

Grab a bundle of our best selling products and save over 25%! All of your satin hair care needs in one place, in one kit. Adorn your head in a Satin-Lined Cap (SLAP), run errands in our stylish satin lined hat, keep it all together with our satin scrunchie, and don't forget to lie down on our cool to the touch satin pillow cases. Your hair won't thank you enough! A great gift giving idea!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen

Free shipping applies to orders within the contiguous US only and is not valid on international orders or orders to Hawaii, Alaska and other US territories. Coupon code SHIPFREE must be used at checkout. Code cannot be applied to previous orders or orders that have already been placed. Code SHIPFREE is valid from now through 10/16 at 11:59 pm EST. Orders placed using code SHIPFREE will be shipped standard shipping with any carrier of our choice.
FREE SHIPPING ON US ORDERS OVER $60 EVERYDAY

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen

BOGO SALE!
Starts now! We know you absolutely love our luxurious Ayurvedic shampoo bars so we're having a BOGO Sale just for you.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Mix and Match! We have shampoo bars for your hair type and hair focus.

Moroccan Clay: Detoxifies and Moisture.
Cocoveda: Strengthening and Moisture.
Berhempsu: Your every day shampoo for every hair type.
Argan Oil: Perfect for sensitive skin and as an all face and body bar.
Soapnut: Clarifying and Moisture.
Mad Moisture: Packed with moisture and very cleansing.
Sweet Honey: Deeply nourish fine hair strands with our honey and cassia shampoo bar.
Black Velvet: skin exfoliating in this all in one body bar. Men especially love this bar.

Shop now at www.HennaSooq.com
Terms: Sale ends 10/16 at midnight EST. Add 2 bars of your choice to cart and system will automatically mark second bar as being free. No limit.

trclemons

Yum Nation: The HairYum Elf has arrived early…She has changed all the prices on our ETSY page to only $10! Hurry and shop before they change back at midnight!

CLICK HERE NOW!

======================================================

Welcome back to this week's edition of:
Black Friday Every Friday!!

With that being said each Friday we will have a 30% off sale on a few items. This week we are going to have the Harmony Bar as well as the Marshmallow & Burdock Mist.

And as Always Free US. Shipping on orders of $35 or more .. Using the Code FREESHIP..

I know you don't like to pay shipping fees so please enjoy...

on any order (U.S. Addresses Only)

Using Coupon Code:

SHIPFREEOCT14

[Coupon code will deactivate after 10 uses so hurry to the shop!]