Now I know about that TJ Nourish Spa (kinda long)

Chameleonchick

I can't believe how good this stuff is. I mean my hair felt so good afterwards. I would have never tried it if Whole foods didn't move to somewhere else. I drove and hour away to go to whole foods, when instead there was a Trader Joe's there. I went inside added some things to the cart and then I saw the Nourish spa condish that I hear you all talking about. Didn't look at the ingredients just put it ther and checked out. Then I found where whole foods was so I wasn't pissed off anymore. So when I finally got home I decided to try the Nourish Spa and it was great! After the first time it is added to my staples. Then I saw the ingredients and was soooo impressed! Rich and buttery feeling, I thought it was going to be runny. But nope it was thick! And it smells good! That was so worth the hour drive (especially since I bought other stuff too) I can't wait until I go there again. I'm going to get two or three next time. Has anyone tried the shampoo?

Dposh167

seeeeee...ive been wanting to try this so bad. The nourish and there's another one that folks rave about. forgot the name. But now i really wanna try this. I may buy off ebay.

Tee

I love this stuff too!! :love5: We don't have a TJoe here so I hated I used mine up all. But again, this is good stuff! If you live near a TJ; pick up some!

HoneyDew

I have not used the conditioner, but I can't wait to try it!

I use the shampoo as my clarifying shampoo. Love it.

Not stripping and makes my hair feels good.

Nice & Wavy

I just went to Trader Joes on Tuesday and picked some up. I even got a bottle for my co-worker who is caucasian and needed some help with dry hair....after giving her a nice recipe to make with it....she came into to work today with tears in her eyes and can't believe that a black girl showed her how to "really" do her hair...LOL
We got a great laugh from it, but she is all for DC now and CW's.....yayyyyyy!

I love Noursh Spa....one of my staples I'm never giving up. I too use it as a leave in when my hair is curly....love it and it smells divine!

Tee

I just went to Trader Joes on Tuesday and picked some up. I even got a bottle for my co-worker who is caucasian and needed some help with dry hair....after giving her a nice recipe to make with it....she came into to work today with tears in her eyes and can't believe that a black girl showed her how to "really" do her hair...LOL
We got a great laugh from it, but she is all for DC now and CW's.....yayyyyyy!

I love Noursh Spa....one of my staples I'm never giving up. I too use it as a leave in when my hair is curly....love it and it smells divine!
You know you can't slip that in and not share????

discobiscuits

you can have mine. i do not like the stuff. i was going to keep it as a stand-by for if i'm foolish enough to let my elucence run out but i hate the stuff.

SelfStyled

I love this conditioner the poo is awesome too! Two great cheap staples. For those that don't have Traders near them sometimes you can find the products on Ebay.

PhiLee

Cosign. If you love Nourish conditioner, try the mint one...wonderful. I love them both!

(The citrus one is good too but I'm not crazy about the smell-- works as good as the others, though!) :)

MarieB

Curse you women! I was going to TJ's tomorrow for non-hair-related stuff....now I cannot resist the PJism tendencies....Aarrgh! :(

baby42

I think one open D T brooklyn i want to try some so bad but.........i will wait until it gets a little warmer:yep:

HoneyDew

Too true! I just have to smuggle the bottles in so the BF doesn't see them. I was heading to Sally's today too. PJ overload! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I can say this.

It is hard not to go in there and not buy several bottles. For the price, you temporarily lose your mind and put 4-6 bottles in your basket. :look:

I only have one bottle of the shampoo in my shower right now - all I have left. I feel like I just need to go there and buy 3 of them to just keep in the closet.

Okay, I am a PJ. :look:

Nice & Wavy

You know you can't slip that in and not share????

I wanna know too!

I know, so what is this mixture???

She how you left us hanging Nice & Wavy. :giggle:

OK????? Do tell My sweet......:yep:

I think that This CO is AWESOME..... I add coconut oil and olive oil. I even make a poo out of it....

Ooopppsss.....sawry, ladies:lachen:

I do a mix of Trader Joe NS, Castor Oil, Honeyquat, a couple of squirts of Joico Moisture Recovery, SAA and EVOO. Blend together nicely and put through the hair....moisture like no tommorrow.

I gave her a some of the Honeyquat and SAA and a little of the Joico Moisture Recovery because she didn't have any. She has now purchased items from FNWL...and is looking for any other products she can buy....:lachen::lachen:she is now a.....PJ:blush::blush::look:...what have I done?:lachen:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing

My lil stash. I have to convince myself that I don't need more.