NTM Daily Deep Conditioner

princessdi

For all of those who use NTM daily deep conditioner. Do you use this everyday with heat or do you wet your hair and leave it on for about 5 minutes and cover with a plastic shower cap?

Just curious as to how everyone uses this daily deep conditioner.

Thanks.

thefineprint

I don't use it every day anymore personally because after a while it felt like there was buildup in my hair. but when i do use it i do not use heat. i just slap it on damp hair, leave it on for 3-5 mins and rinse. i'm trying to use up the bottle. it makes my hair soft but i am not sure if i will purchase it again

glamazon386

princessdi said:
For all of those who use NTM daily deep conditioner. Do you use this everyday with heat or do you wet your hair and leave it on for about 5 minutes and cover with a plastic shower cap?

Thanks.

I only use it after shampooing every once in a while. Any other time I use my Nexxus Poo and Con. The DDC has cones in it and it made my hair feel icky bc of the cone buildup. I never used it to DC though.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
When I used it, I used it everyday for 3-5 minutes in the shower. I just put a plastic cap over it, showered, and then rinsed. My hair felt very soft and detangled.

MzOptimistic

princessdi said:

Thanks.

I use it rarely mainly in the spring/summer when I do co washes. I have never used it with heat but I always wondered:)