Oct 6 7 8 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies!:grouphug:

Our 1st Weekend of a Brand New Month and we are getting ready to Slide right into a brand New Year.

Time to Hold those Regimen's Down until we get over the Finish Line!:trophy:

Let's ALL Help Each Other Finish 2017 out Strong.:poke"

So....What Are YOUR Doing this Weekend Care For and Condition YOUR Hair?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TOMORROW:
Apply: Texture Me Naturals Henna & Amla DC'er on Dry Hair (Couple Hours in Saran Wrap)
Cleanse: WEN 613 (tryna' use up)
HOT: Hot Oil Treatment (Avocado? Rice Bran? Pumpkin Seed? Sweet Almond? WEN?) Need to decide?
Treatment: Cream & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructor
DC: TGIN Honey Miracle Mask
L-I: And Heavy Seal

LushLox

Saturday PM:
Pre Poo overnight with PK Elasticizer

Sunday AM:
Cleanse: PK Extreme Moisture Shampoo
Treatment: Hydratherma Naturals Amino Protein
DC: Kerastase Masquintense

Leave Ins: SachaJuan Leave in and Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion

Seal: Elemis Frangiapani Monoi

Air dry
Set on satin rollers

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
To be honest, I don't know. Right now my scalp is a little dry, but my hair feels great. I may do nothing at all. Ahh, who am I kidding. I will do the following:
Pre-poo with my shea butter concoction (melted) w/ coconut oil
Wash with Nature's Gate Color Protect Shampoo
Steam with DevaCurl
Layer with Aphogee Green Tea, KCNT, and 4 Naturals Serum

I'm trying to minimize how many products I use to style, so I eliminated the oil to see if it makes a difference. Too many products left my hair dull.

Lymegreen

Wash in braids. Head and shoulders. - scalp has been itchy

Conditioned with ORS treatment

Air dried

Let braids out to detangle

Re braided.

I will test my shed hair with henna mix tomorrow. If the color is ok. I will let the braids out and henna on tomorrow or Sunday

ladybevy

I had the best wash day in awhile. It was quick, easy and simple.

Prepoo: Various oils in hair & curly proverbz oil on scalp overnight
Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
DC: Silicon Mix with honey under dryer for 30 minutes
Leave-in's: Au Rebelle Carrot Leave-in & Au Rebelle Carrot Oil

Then Air Dry!

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Thursday
Prepoo: SM Fruit Fusion Weightless masque (I think I'm out of my HG SM hipo masque, and I don't buy from SM any longer :cry:)
Suds #1: Kinky Curly Come Clean
Suds #2: Soultanicals ayurvedic poo bar
DC: Soultanicals Fro Despair Vitamin Hair Repair Mega DC (or something like that)
Style: Chunky twist with DC under china doll bob wig

Friday
Leave-in: Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
Styler: Bronner Brothers foam
Style: Wavy curlformer set

Saturday
If set succeeds, wear hair out. Else flat twist hair and wear under wig.

Sunday
If set succeeded, continue wearing hair out. Else wear flat twist out.

Rozlewis

Friday night:
Pre-poo: Warm Hair Trigger on scalp and Annabelle's Pre-poo Treatment on length under heat cap for 20 mins.

Saturday:
Clarify: Redken Cleansing Cream
Poo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein Treatment: Komaza Care Protein Strengthener for 30 mins
DC: Bee Mine Beeutiful DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/ Mixed Chicks
Heat Protectant: Kenra Blow Dry Spray
Foam: Creme of Nature Foam
Setting: Perm Roads
Dry: Gibbs dryer for 60 mins

Aggie

Okay here goes. I have too many chores to run today so I don't have enough time to do a full 2 step hendigo. I will probably add the indigo either tomorrow or Monday.

Today I will complete my henna gloss treatment (it's on my hair right now by the way) but I did clarify my hair first with Inahsi Naturals Clarifying Poo. I added some hibiscus powder, bhringraj powder, amla powder, Rusk Deep Shine Smoothing conditioner and some Coconut Oil to make my henna gloss today.

I will be rinsing out the henna with Rusk Keratin Care Deep Shine Smoothing Conditioner

Treating/Deep Conditioning with a mixture of CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner and She Scent It Sugar Peach Moist Conditioner

Leave in - She Scent It Marula Mallow Leave-in & Styler

Bunning this morning but may do something else with it later this evening.

Alma Petra

Thursday
Prepoo: SM Fruit Fusion Weightless masque (I think I'm out of my HG SM hipo masque, and I don't buy from SM any longer :cry:)
Suds #1: Kinky Curly Come Clean
Suds #2: Soultanicals ayurvedic poo bar
DC: Soultanicals Fro Despair Vitamin Hair Repair Mega DC (or something like that)
Style: Chunky twist with DC under china doll bob wig

Friday
Leave-in: Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
Styler: Bronner Brothers foam
Style: Wavy curlformer set

Saturday
If set succeeds, wear hair out. Else flat twist hair and wear under wig.

Sunday
If set succeeded, continue wearing hair out. Else wear flat twist out.

Yvette, what is your final verdict on the Amla Shea parfait and the EarthTones gel?

ETA: SM haven't learnt their lesson yet? You can't go back to buying from them?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Yvette, what is your final verdict on the Amla Shea parfait and the EarthTones gel?

ETA: SM haven't learnt their lesson yet? You can't go back to buying from them?

Thanks for asking!!!

Love the Shea parfait. It's whipped, light, fluffy, absorbent, ayurvedic, and scented. I always have to order it lightly scented, otherwise, I get a headache from it.

I love the gel so far, but need to keep trialing it for comparison. I am now looking for a gel that doesn't give me dry hair but does give me crunch.

Hmm. Let me look at the Shea Moisture board, leaders, etc.

Alma Petra

Thanks for asking!!!

Love the Shea parfait. It's whipped, light, fluffy, absorbent, ayurvedic, and scented. I always have to order it lightly scented, otherwise, I get a headache from it.

I love the gel so far, but need to keep trialing it for comparison. I am now looking for a gel that doesn't give me dry hair but does give me crunch.

Hmm. Let me look at the Shea Moisture board, leaders, etc.
I remember she was supposed to provide it in the scent that you like, right? Or am I mistaking it for something else?

BTW what was your experience with wetline gel like?

Regarding SM, I don't think they should immediately include more black people in their administration but they should start to show respect to their black customers and supporters.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I remember she was supposed to provide it in the scent that you like, right? Or am I mistaking it for something else?

BTW what was your experience with wetline gel like?

Regarding SM, I don't think they should immediately include more black people in their administration but they should start to show respect to their black customers and supporters.

Yes, she was so kind to scent the parfait in my favorite scent. It is so strong, however, that I got a headache.

Wetline made my hair dusty and grey. Very strange. It had great hold, though!

Yes. I understand about SM. I don't understand why so little respect for blacks who buy and help harvest/make, but tons of respect for whites to the point of FILLING the highest positions with them to ensure we transfer our wealth to them. I just can't. Maybe later. :smile:

Alma Petra

Yes, she was so kind to scent the parfait in my favorite scent. It is so strong, however, that I got a headache.

Wetline made my hair dusty and grey. Very strange. It had great hold, though!

Yes. I understand about SM. I don't understand why so little respect for blacks who buy and help harvest/make, but tons of respect for whites to the point of FILLING the highest positions with them to ensure we transfer our wealth to them. I just can't. Maybe later. :smile:

Maybe that dullness and greyness was actually a reaction between the gel and your leave-in. I love creamy leave-ins more than spray leave-ins but they have the ability to produce tiny white specks with almost all gels so I need to use a moderate amount instead of a lot, like I would love to. Sometimes some leave-ins and gels just don't play well together. Wetline gel and gels in genral tend to give the hair a lot of shine. But I have shine sprays for when this effect is not optimal. Currently I have a John Frieda gloss mist and a Lee Stafford shine spray that I sometimes spray on top of my wash and gos.

Something else that helps with the shine and decreases the dullness is using the LOC method. That is applying a small amount of oil on top of the leave-in, under the gel.

I have never lived in America and I don't know how things really are between white and black people there. But I'd want for businesses to hire people according to their competences rather than their race. It saddens me to think of a company rejecting black people for example to make sure that all the money goes to the white. That's why in an ideal world it would be reasonable for black companies to hire both black and white people with total fairness and zero prejudice.
In the real world, I don't know. Maybe white businesses do hire white people only and black businesses hire black people similarly. In that cases SM should stick to the norm.

beautyaddict1913

Last night, I slept in my pre-poo (Naturele Guava) and did a Strong Roots pimento oil scalp massage.
Today I will:
Shampoo w/ Elucence
Oil rinse w/ hairveda Avosoya
Henna RX (Nupur, aloe vera powder, HTN Growth oil)
Rinse out w/ HV Moist 24/7 (I forgot to buy a cheap conditioner and I’m not leaving the house today)
DC w/ HQ Pineapple and hibiscus

beautyaddict1913

Friday night:
Pre-poo: Warm Hair Trigger on scalp and Annabelle's Pre-poo Treatment on length under heat cap for 20 mins.

Saturday:
Clarify: Redken Cleansing Cream
Poo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein Treatment: Komaza Care Protein Strengthener for 30 mins
DC: Bee Mine Beeutiful DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/ Mixed Chicks
Heat Protectant: Kenra Blow Dry Spray
Foam: Creme of Nature Foam
Setting: Perm Roads
Dry: Gibbs dryer for 60 mins

Yaaayyy!! Someone else who still uses hair trigger! I swear that’s my holy grail lol. I am just too pressed to avoid the high shipping but I will have to once I use my other oils. I need that stuff!