Oct 6 7 8 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

beautyaddict1913

TOMORROW:
Apply: Texture Me Naturals Henna & Amla DC'er on Dry Hair (Couple Hours in Saran Wrap)
Cleanse: WEN 613 (tryna' use up)
HOT: Hot Oil Treatment (Avocado? Rice Bran? Pumpkin Seed? Sweet Almond? WEN?) Need to decide?
Treatment: Cream & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructor
DC: TGIN Honey Miracle Mask
L-I: And Heavy Seal

I used to love rice bran oil! I think it made a huge difference in my hair too! Safflower oil as well. I got into pre-Mixed oils because they seemed less expensive and I like the packaging better lol. But I do need to get back to basics with my hair. Where do you get the pumpkin seed oil?

GGsKin

Tonight I'll get in a DC with APB UCS, clay wash, and wng with diluted KCCC. I need to re-up on this tomorrow.
ETA: I only had a teensy bit of KCCC left (even diluted) to do this wng so before my gel, I layered on APB Creamy Hair Pudding (Strawberry Champagne), and substituted beautiful textures :badidea:on my ends.

I've since bought x3 16oz KCCC and refreshed- adding water, more of the hair pudding and diluted gel.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Detangle: SSI Papaya Nourishing Conditioner
DC: TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask
Post-wash: Naturelle Grow Moisture Boost Leave In Conditioner, QB MCTG or CTDG, TMC Ancient Egyptian Gel

Updates-

Post-wash: Naturelle Grow Moisture Boost Leave In Conditioner, QB MCTG, TMC Split End Treatment Serum (trialing on my crown only for now), TMC Ancient Egyptian Gel

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Tonight:
o/n oiling followed by scalp massage

Tomorrow:
Henna
DC
m&s
rollerset

Yeeaah so the henna and wash didnt happen... It's ok cause surprisingly the oil was mostly absorbed and technically I washed last Tuesday so its not a week yet.

The henna is mixed and I'll just keep it in the fridge.

Sidenote: Alma really does darken up the henna stain, noticed the color in the bowl is sooo much deeper :yep:

imaginary

Finally finished taking down my braids. Began last night and when I started feeling :pyro: I slept on it and restarted this morning.

Finger Detangle: lavender olive oil
Clay wash: Bentonite, distilled acv, green & garlic tea
Shampoo: Redken hair cleansing creme
Conditioner: Herbal Essense Hello Hydration (HEHH) (and another detangle but with my fake tangle teezer)
Protein: Aphogee 2 step
DC: grapeseed oil layered under Novex Argan DC (for about 3mins)
Rinse: raw acv and green & garlic tea
Leave-ins: SM hold and shine, argan and jojoba oils, Lottabody 5 in 1 styling creme
Stretch: Ponytail perm rod set and am currently under my softhood

:headspin:

fluffyforever

Updates-

Post-wash: Naturelle Grow Moisture Boost Leave In Conditioner, QB MCTG, TMC Split End Treatment Serum (trialing on my crown only for now), TMC Ancient Egyptian Gel
How do you like TMC Ancient Egyptian gel? I see it has over 50 5-star reviews and no negative reviews on the Sally's beauty supply website. I don't think I can trust those reviews because they were all posted 2 days ago lol.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I just found out that I know the owner. She is a friend I met 2 years ago but I had no idea she was the face behind the brand. I told her she needs to get on social media, but she won't lol. She is the coolest most down to earth BEAUTIFUL lady.
Yaaayyy!! Someone else who still uses hair trigger! I swear that’s my holy grail lol. I am just too pressed to avoid the high shipping but I will have to once I use my other oils. I need that stuff!