October 1st, 2nd and 3rd - What Are Your Hair Plans??

Wash w/ Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo
DC with Mizani Moisturefuse
Straighten using Mizani Thermasmooth

I'm probably gonna wear my hair out until Tuesday or Wednesday then bun for the rest of the week...

taking out my weave!! *does praise dance*
so i think i'll wash, condition, dye my hair, clear rinse, DC, blowdry, flatiron. then tomorrow i need to get a trim.
whew. sounds like too much.

I didn't plan to do much of anything with my hair this weekend. Today I simply unbraided my hair and cowashed my hair. I bought a new detangling comb because I was having problems with getting rid of all the shed hair with a shower comb. I like it. Detangling took way less time today after washing. :)

Ok so I've have my hair satured with rice bran oil from last night. I plan to

Shampoo -ORS creamy aloe
Roux PC - 5 min
aphogee 2 min - 2-5 min
DC with ORS replenishing - ~2hrs no heat

Taking care of my hair and keeping my baggies going until my next relaxer day (Dec 23rd). Official one year... I wanna see improvement darn it. lol

Last Night:

Thoroughly finger detangled with coconut/castor oil. Got tired, braided it up and went to bed. :lol:

This morning:

Shampooed, did a tea rinse and mild protein treatment.

Been sitting around with the moisturizing DC for a few hours.

Gonna rinse soon, apply conditioner and coconut/castor oil, twist and airdry.

Attempted my first twist out and also my first time using natural product lines. Also was my first time washing my hair and not immediately blow drying and/or flat ironing. The twist out was ok. I think I can pinpoint some stuff I would do different next time around. I really just think its not going to be totally banging though until all my relaxed ends are gone and my hair gets longer (i'm like a layered NL, my hair ranges from 7 inches to 3.5 inches long).

I do like how my hair feels, for the most part it feels moisturized. that was my main concern, that my hair would dry to a crispy. some of the ends, particularly the relaxed ends, feel kinda shady, but other than that it is fairly soft.

I have no idea. Tea rinsing, DCing, bunning, perm rod rollerset...these are all on my list to do. When I will get to them is the real question. :laugh:

Back