December 31, January 1, & 2nd - What Are Your Hair Plans???

JJamiah

Washed my hair yesterday with Hair One Argan Oil I so love it. LOL I also steamed with Aphogee 2 minute. Then Deep conditioned with Alter Ego and Silk Elements Megasilk under a self heating cap for 3 hours. I then rinsed well applied some leave ins. got under my hooded dryer and dried for 7 minutes; then used my hand held and dried the rest. It is now up in a bun

Most likely will do the same wash next time but will go up in braids

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Either later on tonight or tomorrow morning I will:

Do a HOT with either Wheat Germ, Soybean or Kukui Nut Oil w/Mastex Heat Cap 30 minutes

Condition Cleanse with Bear Fruit Hair Ginger/Orange Cleansing Conditioner

Steam with BeeMine BeeUTiFuL Deep Conditioner OR ButtersnBars Hair Masque

Apply Bear Fruit Hair Desert Drench L-I and a little Pure Argan Oil & Dry under Dryer

JennyKenny

My hair is feeling a tad bit dry, so I will do the baggie method tonight! Just got hip to this and I'm lovin' it. My hair has been in 2strand twists since last Friday, so I will continue to wear them until Monday when I will wash my hair and put twists in again. My hair routine is quite boring...:lol:

Skiggle

I'm going to wash my hair, condition, DC/protein treament.
My style will be mini twists on damp hair.
I will be keeping it in until the end of January. :look:

crvlngrhair

I'm going to do a hard protein & steam DC in prep for my relaxer next week, and either bun it up or do a ponytail rollerset.

Poopiedo

Shampoo with Aphogee for Damaged Hair
Condition with Aphogee 2 min
Steam with Cream of Nature and Strenghtening Treatment
Final rinse with Roux PC
Apply Aphogee Leave in , Green Tea, S Curl, seal with coconut oil and tie down with a scarf.

No more heat and length checks. I'll be wiggin it until Feb 2011. Stretching for 16 weeks.

Toy

Saturday i will be conditioning wash/ deep conditioning i dont what i will be using yet but thats it.

chelleypie810

Doing a HOT w/ EVOO right now.
Going to wash Hair One Argan Oil and condition w/ One n Only Argan Oil Rest Masque or SE Megasilk Condish. tonite and sleep with it overnight
Flat Iron tomorrow or go to the salon and get a rollerset

Last edited:

curly2shoez

I braided up 1/4 part of my hair last night (individuals) now my niece is about to finish the rest. Hopefully it will all be done today, but you know how that goes when you do your hair in home oppose to a shop... YOU TAKE YOUR TIME...

-PYT

I re-twisted last night and would love to wear a twistout for NYE but I don't feel like re-twisting all over again in a few days :ohwell:

RockCreak

I'm coloring my hair silken black right now...rinse then con with pantene relaxed and natural (cfame with color). Then wash once with Dr. Bronners peppermint soap and do a HOT with Alter Ego/Garlic. Then dc with silicon mix, rinse completely.

oil scalp with sulfer mix (I'm in the 2011 sulfur challenge)
mositurize hair with shea butter mix and seal with evoo or jbco.

Whew!

make_me_over

Ok so I haven't been to a salon since I started my healthy hair care journey, but I plan on going tomorrow to get my hair straightened. I'm pretty sure they have no idea how to take care of natural hair so I want to be prepared...should I bring my wide tooth comb and my gun?:boxing:

taz007

I will be washing, conditioning, blowdry and flat ironing my hair. This will probably be the last time that I straighten my hair for the next 4 months.

reeko43

I am typing right now with dried Aphogee in my hair! Will rince and then put in red/brown hair rinse. I will air dry and then tomorrow flat iron my hair for my husband. New Years day I start the Hide Your Hair challenge so it will be in a bun.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
I will clarify with ORS creamy aloe
Wash with One N Only Argan Oil Shampoo
Protein treatment with Argan Oil Restorative Mask
DC with Silk Elements Moisturizing treatment
Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control
Herbal essence LTR as my leave in
Get under hooded dryer until 80% dry, then blow dry
apply one n only Argan Oil serum then flat iron

JJamiah

Ok so I haven't been to a salon since I started my healthy hair care journey, but I plan on going tomorrow to get my hair straightened. I'm pretty sure they have no idea how to take care of natural hair so I want to be prepared...should I bring my wide tooth comb and my gun?:boxing:

Bring your wide tooth comb, leave the gun at home don't want to have to put a bail thread for donations :lachen:

THicknLong

I washed yesterday.. I am wiggin it today.. I applied some neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask.. when I get off I will wash it out do a deep conditioner (I have learned my new growth loves moisture).. I baggey all week in EVO and my new growth is very soft!!! I will apply infusuim leave in and let it air dry.. and then flat iron for the evening.

KurleeK5

wearing a braid-out for tonight! may slap in an "EZ Comb"

So, tomorrow I will......
Wash: with SE Sulfare Free poo
Detangle: with Tangle Teaser, Wide tooth comb, Biotin condit and HEHH
style: Braid again (10- I have thick hair :look:) and sit under the dryer with rolled ends (to protect them)
then probably returnto my buns, EZ combs and co washes :lick:

dlewis

I texlaxed my hair this morning. It's in two plaits now, drying. I plan to blowdry it dry later this evening. Flat iron my hair, get Dh to cut it and braid it in large plaits for a braid out.

snillohsss

Right now I'm in the chair at the salon getting my hair blowfried for tonight. I would prefer to be natural but dh likes my hair straight. Tomorrow and sunday im bunning it. After tonight I'm going swear off heat for maybe 6 months.