October 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

Beamodel

BASK Vanilla Whiskey
Bee Mine Beautiful DC
AO Honey Suckle Rose
Bobeam Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar
Jamaican Blk Casor Oil (lavender)

BlaqKitty

Shea Moisture moisture retention poo and condish. GVP conditioning balm, and a jar of shea moisture ces.

Lita

Who brought all the Shea Moisture from CVS?..Y'all ain't left a sister nonfin..lol..

Happy Hair Growing!

cutenss

Two more

Love this stuff :love2:

soulglo

My cvs didn't have and shea moisture. Only nubian and it was not on sale smh.

I bought some whipped shea butter at an expo

EnExitStageLeft

Walmart:

1 Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume....:look: I have to try it at least once ok? :lachen:

Silk Dream's:

2- Shea What Deux's
2-Avocado Puddings
2- Shea What's
2- Razzberry Berry Coconut Affairs

BSS's:

Yellow 3/8" Flexi Rods (3 packs)
Satin Strip to lay edges

Americka

Olive & Sunflower Leave in Detangler
ORS Hairepair Nourishing Conditioner (2)
Palmer's DC Protein Pack (2)

cutenss

cutenss That's one of my favorites,Yucca Milk..Always keep some in my stash..Beamodel I need to live in your area..get some SM..

Happy Hair Growing!

OMGosh Lita, that stuff is the business. I hate that I did not get more. My hair is so shiny and moisturized. It is the right consistency, and not too heavy, unlike the curl milk. And did you notice the definition this gives?

I call very few products my HG, but this is definately one. I finally found my moisturizer :yay: It only took 50-11 years :look:

Rozlewis

Went to CVS yesterday and they were out of Shea Moisture but I did get a rain check for 6 which means 12 with the B1G1 deal. I also went to Walgreens today and purchased 3 bottles of SM Retention Shampoo to hold me over until CVS stocks back up.

ladyree

Picked up a new bottle of Giovanni Direct Leave-In. That is my go to leave-in. Although I use it in the form of Kimmaytube's leave-in recipe.

TooCute

image-2939215532.jpg

I work at a magazine and got these goodies for $1 a pop from our beauty department's sale. Wish I could have found more. It was insane during the sale-people showed their true colors. Ruthlessness lol

2 Organix conditioners- Australian teatree
1 Nioxin rejuvenating elixir
1 Shea Moisture curl&shine conditioner (cocnut&hibiscus)
1 Shea Moisture co-wash conditioning cleanser (cocnut&hibiscus)

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Some Curls Passion Fruit Control paste stuff. I can tell this aint gonna do any more for my edges than my regular ORS Edge Control. :eyeroll: That's what I get for impulse buying. :wallbash:

EnExitStageLeft

Froreal3

I have have the curls product too. That stuff barely holds down my baby edges. I'll stick to straight gel from here on out, pomades or edges tamers don't do much for me....ors, hicks, curls, syntonics, keracare....all of them sucked :down: