January 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

toaster

1 4oz container of Entwine Couture Butter Cream Hydrator

That's it. I have rollers, leave ins, setting lotions, foams, TWO hair dryers, a steamer, all kinds of conditioners and potions and lotions. No. More. Products.

Aggie

I fianlly bought something this month - Chi Enviro Smoothing Treatment Kit for colored and chemically treated hair.

Loving my Joico moisturizing treatment balm and Joico Smooth Cure Sulfate Free Shampoo thus far

Attachments

• image-4044502273.jpg
    image-4044502273.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image-2905197644.png
    image-2905197644.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 9

ronie

MHC
molasses hydrating hair mask
honey hair mask
This winter is kicking my behind, so i need some protein free treatments in my life.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish+Condition Leave-In Treatment

1BalancedBeauty

The only thing I bought was Herbal Essence Hello Hydration shampoo. I was low on shampoo and didn't feel like spending a lot of money.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
x1 Box of Calendua Flowers Tea
x1 Box of Yarrow Tea
x1 Box of Marshmallow Root Tea
x1 Box of Fenugreek Tea
15oz Jar of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
x2 12oz Bags of Ground Costa Rican Coffee (Dark Roast)

EnExitStageLeft

Walgreens:

1 Laila Ali Ionic Soft Bonnet Dryer

It was on sale for 22 dollars, so I had to scoop it up. My old one is on its last leg :(.

Harina

Belle Butters Unyevu butter. Wow this stuff smells good. The scent lived up to the hype.

Hair is in braids right now so I'm not sure how it is on my hair but I will definitely use it on my body.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
This morning I got out of work and stopped by CVS, I didn't initially go in there to buy any hair products smh lol. the pj in me just had to browse the hair section. I ended up buying L'oreal OleoTherapy deep recovery mask and the perfecting oil essence since they're on sale for 2 for $12. I also bought it's a 10 leave in, I just want to know why this small bottle is expensive?! well at least IMO given it's size. I just bought it based off some good reviews and I want to try it for a roller set.

toaster

1 4oz container of Entwine Couture Butter Cream Hydrator

That's it. I have rollers, leave ins, setting lotions, foams, TWO hair dryers, a steamer, all kinds of conditioners and potions and lotions. No. More. Products.

1 It's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo

:nono:

I was thinking I should shampoo more since I use silicones now and I like this line so why not try their shampoo? It's sulfate free so I imagine I'll still have to clarify every so often, but I hope I like it. Used my $10 CVS ExtraCare Points so I got it for 50% off.

ronie

Phytokeratine repairing serum
Paul Mitchell super skinny serum
Denman brush:blush: I may return that one.

toaster

ronie I just purchased the Denman paddle brush for detangling and it works really well. I was scared of the idea of a brush, but I'm a convert.

ronie

ronie I just purchased the Denman paddle brush for detangling and it works really well. I was scared of the idea of a brush, but I'm a convert.

Yea i'm scared too. I have not used a brush since i started my journey. But as my hair is getting longer, i find i need more than my mason pearson detangler to get the job done. We shall see.
It's either the brush, or going back to using my cone DC's as they live my hair fully detangled.
Thanks for your input, and i am glad it's working for you toaster. So if my hair starts falling off, i'm coming back for you:lachen:. Just kidding.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
SallyBeauty:

+Renewed Sally Card

+Silk Elements Pre-Cleanse Scalp Treatment (free w/renewal)

I didn't know what to get because I don't use Ion or Silk Elements products. They wouldn't let me get GVP Conditioning Balm. GVP is a SallyBeauty line and the conditioning balm is something I actually use :look:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Lilmama1011

just brought curls passion fruit control paste, i had a 5 dollar coupon so it was 3.22. i forgot about this product, it lays edges down and hair is so soft and shiny after