Office Holiday Party: How are you wearing your hair?

Victorian

old head
Mine is tomorrow night. Funds are tight this year so we're having a Holiday Happy Hour :lol: right after work. Anyway, I won't have time to go home first or anything, so I need something cute that won't be a mess before the party even starts. I'm thinking half up, half down, with some hair out in front.

What are your holiday hair plans?

Yuck. I dont even wanna go to mine but there is a rumor that we are supposed to get our bonuses that day so we will all be there * rolls eyes*. Anyways I'm in micros so I will wear it pinned back. I just hope this year no one wears any crazy holiday sweaters and they at LEAST provide us with some liquor.

Yuck. I dont even wanna go to mine but there is a rumor that we are supposed to get our bonuses that day so we will all be there * rolls eyes*. Anyways I'm in micros so I will wear it pinned back. I just hope this year no one wears any crazy holiday sweaters and they at LEAST provide us with some liquor.

We get soft drinks, beer, and wine for free, along with "heavy appetizers" (I hope there's some hot wings :look:). It's only 2 hours. I think the only reason anyone is going is so they find out where the after parties are :lol:

I've got my hair in 3 bantu knots tonight so hopefully I'll have some curls tomorrow. They probably won't last though :ohwell:

We don't have an office holiday party:-( But we do have a holiday lunch. It was at Olive Garden. I wore a roller set silk wrap. Nothing special.

Mine is on Friday I'm probably wearing my hair in sleek waves ...not quite sure tho but ill take pics for sure.

Mine is tonight! :D Our office parties are always quite good so I'm looking forward to it!

I'm just going to do some soft curls and pin my hair to the side, nothing too fancy.

I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking I may flat iron it b/c it's about time for a length check again:scratchch (Party is not unitl next week).

I finally decided to roller set and flat iron my hair this past Sunday. So, I'll be wearing my hair straight / down.

Back