May 25 26 27 28 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Overnight:
Either an Ayurvedic or a Pre-Poo Product on Dry Hair (Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap & Satin Cap)

Tomorrow:

Cleanse with Oyin Ginger Mint Cleansing and something else (to finish up the Oyin)
Treat: Cathy Howse UBH (under Dryer)
Steam: My Honey Child's Honey Hair Mask or KBB's Luscious Locks Hair Mask
Final R/O: BeeMine Avocado Creme Conditioner
Apply Leave-In & Air Dry: S-Curl and DIY SB Blend and Oil

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Running round town with an avocado chilling on my head under my slap cap all day. :lachen:LOL

Deep Treating my hair with:
An avocado blended with warm distilled water, Manuka honey, 10 drops of peppermint and 5 drops of rosemary essential oils. This peppermint oil got my scalp feeling so goodt. I shole needed that.

20180525_071615-1458x1944.jpg

Will wash it out later today.

Rozlewis

Henna weekend.

Sunday evening:
Pre-poo: Annabelles Coco Pre-treatment
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Henna: Lush Henna Gloss Bar - Leave in overnight

Monday morning:
Cowash: Remove Henna with V05 Moisture Milks
Final Cowash: As I am Coconut Cowash
DC: Naturelle Grow Slippery Elm Bark and Marshmallow Root Dc under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Mixed Chicks
Foam: Shea Moisture Foam
Heat Protectant: Kenra
Dry: Pibbs

Aggie

This week I will be:

-Prepooing with JMonique's Dead Sea Mud Wash
-Detoxing with Nairobi Detox shampoo
-Coloring with henna
-Stand Alone Alfaparf Bond Rebuilder followed by the Scalp and Fiber Restorer to normalize the pH
-Tea Rinsing with Horsetail, Hops, Rosemary and Sage tea under my deep conditioner.
-Deep conditioning with a combination of SSI Restore and Repair Hair Mask and SSI Curl Moist Conditioner
- Leave-in with Komaza Care Aloe My Hair Leave-in Conditioner
-Style will be bunning for the week.

Last edited:

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Going to shampoo with Shea Moisture ACV/BCO shampoo and DC with the Raw Sugar Avocado mask... my two ride or die's. Then I'll probably just do a messy bun for the gym and lounging around. Daily cowashing as usual for the rest of the week. Easy day. :drunk:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Wednesday night, I finally finished last week's wash day :look:

Post-wash: SSI Pomegranate Hydrating Spray, APB Cupuacu Avocado Daily Moisturizer, APB Creamy Hair Pudding, TMC Ancient Egyptian Gel
Style: 36 twists

CoilyArielBrowe

Today I :
Prepooed: Olive Oil, Water , SSI Curl Moist
Shampooed: Trader's Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
Did an alma treatment
Deep Conditioned: SSI Okra
Twisted: Alikay Lemongrass Leave In, SSI Peach Nectar Moisturizing Yogurt, SSI Seyani

kupenda

Overnight:
Either an Ayurvedic or a Pre-Poo Product on Dry Hair (Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap & Satin Cap)

Tomorrow:

Cleanse with Oyin Ginger Mint Cleansing and something else (to finish up the Oyin)
Treat: Cathy Howse UBH (under Dryer)
Steam: My Honey Child's Honey Hair Mask or KBB's Luscious Locks Hair Mask
Final R/O: BeeMine Avocado Creme Conditioner
Apply Leave-In & Air Dry: S-Curl and DIY SB Blend and Oil

Hey hey! What size Oyin do you have? Are you gonna repurchase? On a whim I tried Creme of Nature Argan Oil cowash. It left my hair kinda frizzy :/

I didn’t have that issue with Oyin

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey hey! What size Oyin do you have? Are you gonna repurchase? On a whim I tried Creme of Nature Argan Oil cowash. It left my hair kinda frizzy :/

I didn’t have that issue with Oyin
@kupenda
:up:Really Good Question:

I got it when it first launched along with the Glide (Detangler) also 8oz's.

I wish it came in 16oz's. Lemme go look, it may now.:look:

ETA: DANG! They have a Liter for $34.99 - nothing in between the 8 and the Liter.:censored:

EETTAA: I just convo'ed them and asked them to consider offering it in 16oz's. (for what it's worth).:eek:

Last edited:

waff

Today:
Clarify: 1st wash: Redken cleansing cream
Shampoo: 2nd wash: Nizoral, 3nd wash: Redken all soft shampoo
Conditioner: Redken all soft conditioner
Detangle in sections using fingers + wide tooth comb
DC (30 min minimum): Macadamia professional moisture rich mask
Leave ins: Shea moisture silicone free miracle + Redken antisnap
Heat protectant: Kenra blow dry spray
Styling: Blow dry in sections Using Revlon one step dryer

Tomorrow:
Heat protectant: Tresemee heat tamer spray
Styling: Flat iron using chase comb method with a bristle brush

Last edited:

kupenda

@kupenda
:up:Really Good Question:

I got it when it first launched along with the Glide (Detangler) also 8oz's.

I wish it came in 16oz's. Lemme go look, it may now.:look:

ETA: DANG! They have a Liter for $34.99 - nothing in between the 8 and the Liter.:censored:

EETTAA: I just convo'ed them and asked them to consider offering it in 16oz's. (for what it's worth).:eek:

Whoa! I don’t think I need a liter. 16oz would do the trick for sure. 8oz is LAUGHABLE! I cowash two or three times a week in the summer. 8oz would be gone in a month. You’re the best Ms. T, thanks for asking! Hopefully they will consider it

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Running round town with an avocado chilling on my head under my slap cap all day. :lachen:LOL

Deep Treating my hair with:
An avocado blended with warm distilled water, Manuka honey, 10 drops of peppermint and 5 drops of rosemary essential oils. This peppermint oil got my scalp feeling so goodt. I shole needed that.

View attachment 430615

Will wash it out later today.

After I rinsed this out, I didn't feel like doing anything else so I just rocked a bun. However, I'm doing a henna and indigo treatment today.

discodumpling

Finally sitting under my dryer today for my hour long DC. Today it's Sally's ION Repair which is a hydrolyzed keratin treatment.
I was rocking a ponytail for a few days and then just a wild stretched fro yesterday so it's back to my curls with a wash n go reset after I rinse my DC out. Not sure what's in my stash so i'll be back to update this post after my process.

Update:
Leavein: Schwarzkopfs GLISS ultra moisturizing
Lustrasilks: CurlMax
Gel: Eco Olive Oil #unbothered!

Last edited:

ClassyJSP

Keeping it simple this weekend. I co-washed with Aussie Moist and then did the LOC method using wild growth oil. Then I air dried and put my hair in a bun. If I go out this weekend i'll apply oil to my hair line and wear a wig out.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I washed and moisturized. I've been skipping DCing for the past two months due to lazyness....its working out great though. One thing I cannot skip is greasing my hair. It adds slip and keeps SSK almost completely away.

nymane

Shampoo: Sojourn Clarifying
DC: Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe (20 mins w/ heat)
Conditioner: Joico Moisture Recovery (3 mins no heat in the shower)
Leave-in: Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream
Serum/Oil: Joico K-Pak Restorative Oil
Roller set

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I have literally been co washing everyday. I think it works since my hair is so short. I still do LCO too lol. Today was water, KBB Super Hydrating Cream and APB Hurry Up and Grow oil. Then I throw my durag on.

Neomorph

So yesterday I decided to switch it up and go back to my wash and go

Pre-shampoo*: Witch Hazel and rosewater on my scalp
Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
DC: Alikay Naturals Honey and Sage Deep Conditioner
Leave-In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Oil**: Homemade Oil Blend (EVOO, Avocado Oil, Egyptian Black Seed Oil and Lavender Essential Oil)
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

To add some length to my wash and go (my 4a hair loves to shrink up), I used a blow dryer on my roots.

*: I've had one of the nastiest flare ups of my scalp eczema that I have had since becoming natural :(, so I used the witch hazel and rosewater to help break up some of the scaly patches on my scalp

**: For the homemade oil blend, not only did I use on my hair for my L.O.G. method of styling my hair, but on my scalp to help prevent the flaking