OH MY GOODNESS DARKEMPRESS

SexySin985

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Girl why on Earth does your hair grow so fast????????

What are you doin? What potion, growth drink, growth rituals are you doin cuz that is AMAZING!

You are making fantastic progress girl! I am so jealous of you:look: j/k(a lil bit)

Please keep up the good work.

CHECKMATE!

I think its her whole head baggy method...it does work:)...i just cant sleep with it thru the night:(
SexySin985 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Girl why on Earth does your hair grow so fast????????

What are you doin? What potion, growth drink, growth rituals are you doin cuz that is AMAZING!

You are making fantastic progress girl! I am so jealous of you:look: j/k(a lil bit)

Please keep up the good work.

senimoni

No..freakin...way. That is crazy. Where is Mo ....if you see this , this is "crack growing hair".

Missi

I would love to baggy my whole head a night everyday: but I don't know what to do in the morning: do I wash it out or just let it sit there and dry up: will my hair dry?..........I dunno: but whatever it is: we need to hop on it:....if there is a way to baggy ur whole head w/o it looking gunky and u can style it in the morning: plz tell me.

Energist

I went searching for her profile and checked out her fotki and the growth is unbelievable. Whatever she's using she needs to bottle up and sell, because that growth is crazy in that short time frame :eek: