OH MY GOODNESS DARKEMPRESS

The Girl

caribeandiva said:
yeah her fotki's what got me doing the nightly whole-head baggy faithfully. i want hair like that too!
Girll I tried it last night after looking at her fotki :lol: . I guess if I am wearin gmy hair up or in the flip bun I can do this because it left my hair very moist.

nycutiepie

That is amazing growth. This must be due to genetics because there are other people that take care of their hair the same way and don't get half the amount of growth that she has.

darkempress

hey ladies,
thanks for all the support...i feel so lost because lately i havent been able to post and visit the forum as often as i would like to. my computet has been acting up lately and keeps blocking me from accessing the site. for those that sent me pms srry if i havent been able to answer you, so you all can send any questions you may have for me to my email address, which is posted in my fotki account. so feel free to write me there.
im so happy to see how well the baggy challenge is going. anyone interested in joining plz feel free to. the more, the better. again ladies thank you for all your kind words, and hopefully i should be able to access the site from my computer soon.

eunique

geeeeeez. it is growing so much! I remember someone making a post in March about it, and now look at how much its grown. You grow girl!