Oh Yes! You WILL Get Through This !

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Someone here is about to give up on life and you just cannot do this.

Hear Me ... PLEASE!

It's not time for you to quit. God has NOT deserted you, and neither has life deserted you.

Please do not think for one moment, that God has not heard your cry.

Oh Dear Lord, What am I going to do? :cry:

If it's in the relationship with your husband, family member, child or your friend which has rocked you so hard, that you just 'know, it's the end...yet it is not the end for you. God has heard your cry.

"Dear God, How do I make it through this? "

Okay, so maybe you have exhausted every nickle, dime and penny, and there are 'no more' dollars; there is nothing left to pay those bills, let alone, buy milk for the baby, your children's school shoes is a purchase delayed from September; NOW it's a new coat you need for them for the Winter.

It's bad enough not having money for them to have a decent lunch or the Thanksgiving turkey, or Christmas gifts.

"Father, what am I going to do?"

No one you can ask for help; you have family and friends, no longer 'there' to even care if 'you' make it or not, for they too have no resources to spare.

Your tender heart cries out again and again...

"Jesus... please help me through this pain."

One problem after another, it just piles up, or so it seems, and there seems to be no ... way ... to get through another day.

For those without work, you've searched your heart out for a job, the right job, a low job, just any job will do, just to see you through. Yet still you await the call or letter for an interview.

The rent is due...the mortgage -- the bank has sent notices saying long overdue.

Who can I go to for help? Where? Everyone says no.

You fall on your face, kneeling in prayer...tears clouding your eyes...

"Lord, I can't do this anymore... I'm so tired of rejection."

Your heart has 'fainted'... you've given up... you're heart, your spirit, your soul is crushed and you feel that when you awake things will only be worse... it's so hard to face another day.

Yet, you DO wake up and you do keep moving, and you STILL get dressed in your very best... !!!

....because somewhere deep within your soul, your inner being, you 'know'... You know, that in spite of it all, you just know, that things are just that, they are just things, and this thing is only a 'situation'... temporary ... a hump and a bump in your road to a good Destiny, and that God somehow has a rescue for you.

Deep down inside, there's a knowing in your spirit, 'I can handle this...' I can handle this...

So you keep going, even though it's like pressing through a thick mass of high pressure, it's really like pushing against rubber wall ... because you have resilience... you always 'bounce back'. :bouncegre:

No matter how hard it seems, you always, bounce back and you are strengthened all the more. :strong:

During this whole time, God has been feeding you, His Spirit, strengthening your spirit and nurturing and nourishing the life of Himself that lives within you.

You're going to make it. You always have and you always will.

YOU, are going to make it and there is absolutely nothing and no one who can stand in the way, for the angels of the Lord, have been assigned to you, to keep you and to guide you and to protect you, and to shelter you and God will Always provide for you, no matter how 'empty' it all seems.

For God is always there, just for you. :kiss:

And as you open your eyes to another brand new day, these words will be filled with joy flowing from your heart...

COLOR="Blue"]You have great love for me.

You have saved me from death.

.....Psalm 86:13 NCV
[/COLOR]

Therefore.......

DO NOT GIVE UP ! DO NOT GIVE UP ! DO NOT GIVE UP !

I don't know who this message is for, yet hear the word of the Lord...

DO NOT GIVE UP !​

Loved Ones... :love2:

Remember when Jesus was upon the Cross?

Remember the agony and the extreme of extremes of pain that He endured while completing our Redemption to pay the full price?

The Moments.... The Moments... The Moments which seemed without end...

The very s..t..r..e..t..c..h of the time He had to literally "HANG" there, scraped, and torn, and bruised and beaten, and hammered, and pierced, and jabbed, and shredded for our iniquities... and yet, He KNEW that God was not going to leave Him 'hanging'

Literally ....... :yep:

Jesus made it. He endured the 'Cross'. He triumphed in Victory. He stood against time and pain. And He's taken your pain and cross upon His shoulders, so that you would not have to ...

Do NOT Give Up! Don't let God's gift of life to you be in vain. Upon that Cross, He bore your shame. You do not have to pay for it again.

Do NOT Give Up! :giveup:

You have a sure Victory to gain.

:bounceline:

Do NOT Give Up !
:bighug:

Last edited:

PopLife

I haven't been over in this section for a long time but I'm glad I came in today.
Thanks, I really needed this!

Shimmie

Staff member
I haven't been over in this section for a long time but I'm glad I came in today.

Thank you , thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

God Bless you Shimmie! God Bless you!!! Wonderful Message!

And God bless each of you... :kiss:

You are each just as precious as can be and God loves you soooo, so much. He truly wants to bless you and to keep you strong in faith and trusting in Him. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member

I'm so happy you were blessed. :love2:

God is truly making some changes and rearranges in your life; that's just how special you are to Him.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Shimmie, thank you. This situation with my husband and I has me feeling like it is more than I can bear. It is hard to keep being rejected. It is hard being unemployed. But thank you for this renewal of hope. I don't know how. I don't know when but God is with me working on it ALL.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, thank you. This situation with my husband and I has me feeling like it is more than I can bear. It is hard to keep being rejected. It is hard being unemployed. But thank you for this renewal of hope. I don't know how. I don't know when but God is with me working on it ALL.

Hi Pretty Lucie... :bighug:

Yes, indeed God is in this ALL, working it out.

theAlist

I'm trying to go back to school in January...nothing has been going right...my money...my financial aid. I just got off the phone with the financial aid office at the school telling me to give up trying to go in Jan. and wait until a later date...smh. I got off the phone so discouraged...already planning to do something else in Jan since I can't go back to school...but then I come on this board and find this post...

Thank You so much...i don't know how it will all work out, but you've just gave me the confidence to believe that it can and will. I'm so grateful...this is truly an on time message. Thank You!

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm trying to go back to school in January...nothing has been going right...my money...my financial aid. I just got off the phone with the financial aid office at the school telling me to give up trying to go in Jan. and wait until a later date...smh. I got off the phone so discouraged...already planning to do something else in Jan since I can't go back to school...but then I come on this board and find this post...

Thank You so much...i don't know how it will all work out, but you've just gave me the confidence to believe that it can and will. I'm so grateful...this is truly an on time message. Thank You!
Don't give up, Loved one. God has an open door for you which 'NO' man can shut.

Don't give up on your Dreams... They are a gift from God and God's gifts are without repentance [without regrets]. Therefore you 'know' that you will have not only your education dreams, but each of the others as well.

Love and blessings to you and your dreams... for they have life...forever, they bear no expiration, they cannot be aborted, or deported. They are yours forever and true.

Stop smacking that pretty head...there's roots of new hair growth on top. :lol: :Rose:

luthiengirlie

Someone here is about to give up on life and you just cannot do this.

Hear Me ... PLEASE!

It's not time for you to quit. God has NOT deserted you, and neither has life deserted you.

Please do not think for one moment, that God has not heard your cry.

Oh Dear Lord, What am I going to do? :cry:

If it's in the relationship with your husband, family member, child or your friend which has rocked you so hard, that you just 'know, it's the end...yet it is not the end for you. God has heard your cry.

"Dear God, How do I make it through this? "

Okay, so maybe you have exhausted every nickle, dime and penny, and there are 'no more' dollars; there is nothing left to pay those bills, let alone, buy milk for the baby, your children's school shoes is a purchase delayed from September; NOW it's a new coat you need for them for the Winter.

It's bad enough not having money for them to have a decent lunch or the Thanksgiving turkey, or Christmas gifts.

"Father, what am I going to do?"

No one you can ask for help; you have family and friends, no longer 'there' to even care if 'you' make it or not, for they too have no resources to spare.

Your tender heart cries out again and again...

"Jesus... please help me through this pain."

One problem after another, it just piles up, or so it seems, and there seems to be no ... way ... to get through another day.

For those without work, you've searched your heart out for a job, the right job, a low job, just any job will do, just to see you through. Yet still you await the call or letter for an interview.

The rent is due...the mortgage -- the bank has sent notices saying long overdue.

Who can I go to for help? Where? Everyone says no.

You fall on your face, kneeling in prayer...tears clouding your eyes...

"Lord, I can't do this anymore... I'm so tired of rejection."

Your heart has 'fainted'... you've given up... you're heart, your spirit, your soul is crushed and you feel that when you awake things will only be worse... it's so hard to face another day.

Yet, you DO wake up and you do keep moving, and you STILL get dressed in your very best... !!!

....because somewhere deep within your soul, your inner being, you 'know'... You know, that in spite of it all, you just know, that things are just that, they are just things, and this thing is only a 'situation'... temporary ... a hump and a bump in your road to a good Destiny, and that God somehow has a rescue for you.

Deep down inside, there's a knowing in your spirit, 'I can handle this...' I can handle this...

So you keep going, even though it's like pressing through a thick mass of high pressure, it's really like pushing against rubber wall ... because you have resilience... you always 'bounce back'. :bouncegre:

No matter how hard it seems, you always, bounce back and you are strengthened all the more. :strong:

During this whole time, God has been feeding you, His Spirit, strengthening your spirit and nurturing and nourishing the life of Himself that lives within you.

You're going to make it. You always have and you always will.

YOU, are going to make it and there is absolutely nothing and no one who can stand in the way, for the angels of the Lord, have been assigned to you, to keep you and to guide you and to protect you, and to shelter you and God will Always provide for you, no matter how 'empty' it all seems.

For God is always there, just for you. :kiss:

And as you open your eyes to another brand new day, these words will be filled with joy flowing from your heart...

COLOR="Blue"]You have great love for me.

You have saved me from death.

.....Psalm 86:13 NCV[/COLOR]

Therefore.......

DO NOT GIVE UP ! DO NOT GIVE UP ! DO NOT GIVE UP !

I don't know who this message is for, yet hear the word of the Lord...

DO NOT GIVE UP !

Loved Ones... :love2:

Remember when Jesus was upon the Cross?

Remember the agony and the extreme of extremes of pain that He endured while completing our Redemption to pay the full price?

The Moments.... The Moments... The Moments which seemed without end...

The very s..t..r..e..t..c..h of the time He had to literally "HANG" there, scraped, and torn, and bruised and beaten, and hammered, and pierced, and jabbed, and shredded for our iniquities... and yet, He KNEW that God was not going to leave Him 'hanging'

Literally ....... :yep:

Jesus made it. He endured the 'Cross'. He triumphed in Victory. He stood against time and pain. And He's taken your pain and cross upon His shoulders, so that you would not have to ...

Do NOT Give Up! Don't let God's gift of life to you be in vain. Upon that Cross, He bore your shame. You do not have to pay for it again.

Do NOT Give Up! :giveup:

You have a sure Victory to gain.

:bounceline:

Do NOT Give Up !
:bighug:
I needed this Shimmie... i really did... YHWH keeps telling me to trust Him and to let Him take care of my future.. to an ADHD girl WHO plans everything that is much needed.. Uncertainity is a hard thing for me to deal with.. But Even if I am uncertain.. G-d is NOT uncertain.. AND I declare that my peace and hope is in that.

lilanie

Shimmie, thank you so much!

I am also growing weary... I have a beautiful daughter who is having her 3rd child (i love all my grandchildren; their timing just reinforces the poor training i instilled in my kid), financial aid is minimal (because I *make* too much on unemployment/workstudy ~ 4000 over a 2 semesters), I am car-less and always 1400 behind in rent. I dont really have the grades to get into a lower ranked nursing school and I have to take 2 challenging sciences in the spring to graduate with a degree.

I hold my head up, but the tears just stream down. I am tired, but know I need to continue to believe because God always give me mercy and grace.

Thank you again, so much for your reminders of the Lord's faithfulness!

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, thank you so much!

I am also growing weary... I have a beautiful daughter who is having her 3rd child (i love all my grandchildren; their timing just reinforces the poor training i instilled in my kid), financial aid is minimal (because I *make* too much on unemployment/workstudy ~ 4000 over a 2 semesters), I am car-less and always 1400 behind in rent. I dont really have the grades to get into a lower ranked nursing school and I have to take 2 challenging sciences in the spring to graduate with a degree.

I hold my head up, but the tears just stream down. I am tired, but know I need to continue to believe because God always give me mercy and grace.

Thank you again, so much for your reminders of the Lord's faithfulness!

Precious Lilanie... :kiss:

You have not failed Beloved one... you just have a million and one things going on all at once and there's only one precious you trying to do it all.

As the Lord says, "I have seen your tears and have heard your cries and I am going to deliver you..."

Precious, give in [not up] but give in to God and let God give you rest... for surely you have given your all to do your best in all of this. You're trying so hard to make amends for all of the loose ends; allow God to do this for you, simply giving it all to Him. :giveup:

God is so proud to have you as His daughter, for in Him you have never failed. Not once. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
I needed this Shimmie... i really did... YHWH keeps telling me to trust Him and to let Him take care of my future.. to an ADHD girl WHO plans everything that is much needed.. Uncertainity is a hard thing for me to deal with.. But Even if I am uncertain.. G-d is NOT uncertain.. AND I declare that my peace and hope is in that.

Bless you precious one. Bless you indeed. :giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member

Yes, indeed, it will work out precious KiKi... Yes it will. :bighug:

Guitarhero

Yes, I am and G-d spoke to me again, in the way that I understand. He sent me another eagle. Just as I sat at my desk, I glanced upwards at the sky and in that precise moment, I saw him as he glided over our building. He looked downward then forward on. They have precise keen sight, 5 times greater than a human's. G-d was seeing me through this situation as He can see the other side. As it was a cloudy day and they were moving fast, next to where I had viewed the eagle, a hole in the shape of a heart formed for a few seconds. Unmistakable. I got my answer and it is coming to pass. We are protected.

Shimmie

Staff member
Yes, I am and G-d spoke to me again, in the way that I understand. He sent me another eagle. Just as I sat at my desk, I glanced upwards at the sky and in that precise moment, I saw him as he glided over our building. He looked downward then forward on. They have precise keen sight, 5 times greater than a human's. G-d was seeing me through this situation as He can see the other side. As it was a cloudy day and they were moving fast, next to where I had viewed the eagle, a hole in the shape of a heart formed for a few seconds. Unmistakable. I got my answer and it is coming to pass. We are protected.
Eagles are awesome and God says that when we become weary, that we will mount up [regain our strength] with wings of eagles.

What an awesome analogy from God our Father to compare our strength to.

:love2:

LifeafterLHCF

Shimmie your always so encouraging..Im at a point where I can't any longer play christian..I can't do the organized religion bc it seems to oppress so many esp the poor..I want to be like God out with the hard of the world...but Im losing hope in being able to be used..