Oils: Ginseng Miracle Wonder 8 Oil Mist

I love this oil. I know when my sister did her BC years and years ago, this and S-Curl helped to keep her hair EXTREMELY moisturized.

I recently bought this oil since I was unable to find Vatika, Jojoba and other types of oils by themselves in beauty salons or Sallys. Remembering how this helped my sisters hair, I invested in it and I use it with everything when it comes to my hair.

Here are the ingredients: I underlined all the oils/ and good ingredients that I know for sure.

Gin Gro Oil Complex, Carthamus Tinctorus Seed Oil Safflower, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil Jojoba, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil Sesame, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil Wheat, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil Castor, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil Avocado, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil Rosemary, Gin Gro Herbal Complex, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract Rosemary, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract Sage, Angelica Archangelia Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Licorice Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Seed Extract Jobs Tears, Juniperus Virginiana Wood Extract, Hyacinthus Orientalis, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Extract Clove, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract Balm Mint, Chamomilla Recutita Extract Matricaria, Tocopherol Acetate Vitamin E, Retinyl Palmitate Vitamin A, Capsicum Annuum Resin , Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance Parfum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.

Just wanted to know if anyone has tried this oil and if so, what is there review on it?

I purchased it, but I don't use it because I can't stand the smell.

Really? I actually like the smell, but I know my sister would sometimes mix it in with other oils that she liked and the smell was transformed. I did that once with my Argan oil and it smelled a lot better too.

ceebee3

Really? I actually like the smell, but I know my sister would sometimes mix it in with other oils that she liked and the smell was transformed. I did that once with my Argan oil and it smelled a lot better too.

That's a good idea, I need to find a way to use it up, I don't like to waste.

I purchased it, but I don't use it because I can't stand the smell.

That's a good idea, I need to find a way to use it up, I don't like to waste.

Or if you dont want to do that, here is a relaxing and simpler way to use it with benefits also. You can take a soothing bath with your favorite body wash/soap and the wonder 8 oil. earlier today, i mix a little bit of olive oil and the wonder 8 oil together in the bottom of a cup. I then filled up my tub with warm to hot water and then put my favorite body wash in it. I have done this with my favorite conditioner too. justa little though. then i dumped the oils in and filled the tub up to the whatever level i liked. its like the oils get rid of your bed skin, bc you can see them floating and while your in the water, you can feel the oils attach themselves to your skin. :lick:

sounds crazy but its true. after you get out, there will be no need for you to moisture your skin due to the fact that oils have already done that. and you will smell like your favorite wash too!

Try it out.