Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Currently have Keravada Fenugreek in Buttercream on scalp, EVCO/EVOO mix on length for my overnight prepoo.

toaster

I used my HH tutti frutti and the SSI seyani hair butter over Thank God I'm Natural's hair oil.

The pomade I ordered should be delivered today so next wash I can go back to greasing my scalp as well.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Finally washed my hair. Used SSI Cococream leave in, sealed with Keravada Fenugreek, and SSI Juicy Buttercream Frosting on ends.

xu93texas

I M&S with SSI marshmallow herbal hair Creme and SSI exotic Amazon herbal pomade. I also applied NJoy's oil to scalp.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Used my cocoa butter blend this morning

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Golden75

I like the ol' stanky stuff.:lol:

It smells like BenGay or Icy Hot or one of those types of products.:blush:

I have another bottle coming. I guess it's still coming? I need to check. They've been canceling folks orders w/o notice.

You getting anything from CM? You know you can use TRENDS20 for an additional 20% and the stuff is already marked 15% + $5.00 Shipping.:look:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Golden75

I like the ol' stanky stuff.:lol:

It smells like BenGay or Icy Hot or one of those types of products.:blush:

I have another bottle coming. I guess it's still coming? I need to check. They've been canceling folks orders w/o notice.

You getting anything from CM? You know you can use TRENDS20 for an additional 20% and the stuff is already marked 15% + $5.00 Shipping.:look:

IDareT'sHair - Ummm, yea. Check U1B1

toaster

Finally cowashed my hair today. Put my peppermint pomade on my scalp, and Thank God I'm Natural oil, HH Tutti Frutti, and SSI Seyani Hair Butter on my length. Bunned until Sunday.

toaster

Also realized I never formally asked to join this thread. My apologies Ms. IDareT'sHair

I didn't mean to barge in, but your challenges are so informative and laid back. Love them.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Spritz with water, massaged scalp with Keravada Fenugreek, moisturized with QB's BRBC, sealed with a little Keravada on the length.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will use: Pure Argan Oil with my Leave-In.

After it dries, probably CCs Naturals Hibiscus Leave-In (I think it's in Chocolate).