Ok, I'm done!

Nice & Wavy

With everything that has been said today....I'm done speaking.

I usually don't say much when there are topics that become controversial because I don't like confrontation at all.

With that said, I feel that I can now see where many are coming from and that will help me to make the decision next time to come into a thread or not and say "let's pray for this one or for that one."

If for any reason, I have said anything contrary to what I should have...please forgive me. I choose this day to walk in the light and not in darkness, being blinded to the things that would try to keep me in bondage. I refuse to allow anger or bitterness to well up in me so that I won't be a vessel of honor, meet for the Master's use and prepared for every good work. My desire is for God to be pleased with me...in my speech, my thoughts and most certainly my actions. I'm not perfect, that I certainly know, and I'm striving too, just like all of you!

It's hard as a believer who has answered the Call to minister Jesus Christ as it is...it's not easy sharing with people what the Bible says about different issues in life. But, I do know that without a doubt this is what I must do so that I can be pleasing to my Father. Some won't accept everything that I may say, and that's ok...there are many that do and I have seen many lives change because of the Word that the Lord has placed in my heart, and that is so rewarding...those are the things that keeps me going every single day that the Lord sends to me.

Being obediant to the Call that the Lord has placed on me is a tremendous one...one that many wouldn't be able to take, but because He has given it to me, He knows that I would be able to bear it.

I praise Him for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, marvelous are thy works oh Lord and my soul knows right well.

May the Lord bless all of you and keep you. May He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up His Countenance upon you and give you...Peace!

Blessings.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
You are a wonderful gift to us and I cannot say that enough. Even with my 'issues' God continues to use you to keep me in line.

I appreciate you more than you know. And I recognize the gift of being a Gift to the Body of Christ.

You are the "Gift"... :heart2:

PaperClip

Keep the faith.... Be encouraged.... the joy of the Lord is your strength.... fight the good fight of faith.... the Body of Christ needs you!

dreamer26

Keep your head up, and just learn how to pick your battles. Every battle is not for you to fight. So find out which ones you need to battle in and the rest you just keep on moving.

I learned a long time ago, I can't help nor am I called to everyone. And with that said, everybody is not going to hear me.

You are a blessing to this board and to me, so go and take a rest if you must, but come back to post yet another word from the Lord to help somebody else make it through their day.

Love ya ((((HUGS))))

Mocha5

Ok, I gotta tell yall that I was very much saddened by Nice's decision. But, whew, as the drama continues I feel like I need a break too. The tone of some of these threads/posts by the Christians... :perplexed ... I can't even think of the words. :nono: Thanks for the encouragement, Klb.

preciouzone

ITA with Dreamer... pick your battles. The Lord never gives us more than we can handle. And sometimes it's are challenge that helps us grow and to get us to that new level.

Stay blessed and encouraged.

MissGee

You are a wonderful gift to us and I cannot say that enough. Even with my 'issues' God continues to use you to keep me in line.

I appreciate you more than you know. And I recognize the gift of being a Gift to the Body of Christ.

You are the "Gift"... :heart2:

Me too. I'm new around here but i've been reading threads where you have given such great answers to questions i've always wanted to know. I'm a believer in Christ but i'm not saved ,however, i'm trying to get there. I don't have any Christians in my life who i can ask questions when i'm confused about how i'm supposed to live. When ever someone has questions about living a Christian life, you're the person whose answers i learn the most from. So please don't feel like everything you've been trying to teach was in vain because i was listening.

mrsmeredith

NW, be encouraged and know that when you speak concerning the lord someone got it, it helped someone. Girl shoot I was reading the other thread and I was loving all your responses. I understand where you are coming from though. You have the heart of GOD and it shows in your post. So smile and be blessed because you are a blessing to so many here.

klb120475

Ok, I gotta tell yall that I was very much saddened by Nice's decision. But, whew, as the drama continues I feel like I need a break too. The tone of some of these threads/posts by the Christians... :perplexed ... I can't even think of the words. :nono: Thanks for the encouragement, Klb.

No problem....just remember what I said. :kiss:

Blackoutzangel05

Okay I am lost at what is going on but because I choose to stay out of certain threads because of my beliefs I don't need to know. Nice, you know that I love you girl. There have been certain woman on this board that I am drawn to and you are one of them. You are the sweetest, kindest, and caring person...don't let that change. I told my husband today that I am not going to let anyone steal my joy and you don't either. Let the light that God gave you shine!!! Now when you say you are done, I hope it meant you were done with that thread and not done with the board, because I will find you!!!! LOL

Much love and blessings....