Ok ladies here goes - My end of the year reveal - Long Pics

leona2025

It maybe unimpressive, but me and her have been through a LOT this year. We are finally back in harmony and I'm whipping my hair back into shape. This also my start point for the hip length challenge. Hopefully I can make it in a year or pretty close.

The plan for the year:

Products:
Shampoo - Motions Lavish Home Shampoo. I have very good results with this shampoo and it is by far the best I have ever used.

Conditioner - Joico Silk Result, Silicon Mix, Herbal Essence Hello Hydration (This worked well for me as a cowash), Nutress, and Duo Tex. I will be trying out Hairone this year. I bought packets for three different kinds.

I'm going to use everything I have up. I have been doing this steadly and not buying new products. I've been using Joico Silk Result and Silicon Mix. I don't like the Joico, but I bought liter bottles from Ross and I will use them up and not repurchase. I'm not sure about the Silicon Mix. It preforms well. It lasts a while and I use it as a leave in too, but I would like something I don't have to order. For protein I use Nutress and Duo Tex.

Leave ins/ heat protectants/Gels - Heat protectants I use are IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum, Silk Elements Mega Silk Heat Protection Spray, Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat Protection Spray, and Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Blow Out Balm. I choose one and use it it on damp hair and then a little more after it's airdried. They all smell really goods. Dry Roller sets I use Lacio Lacio. My moisturizer is Elasta QP Recover Moisturizer (I usually only moisturize on damp hair). Gel I have been using when I stretch is IC FANTASIA Gel with SparkleLites.

Things to try this year: Miracle 7 product line and Eco styler gel.

I haven't been wearing my hair straight. I wash and air dry and then ponytail, bun, or dry flexi set. I've straightened 1 time since September. I plan to keep up with that. Ok I hope that wasn't too long. Picture time!

Last edited:

leona2025

MissDarcei Thanks! I tried so many products to get shine and none of them ever worked and when I gave it and didn't use anything I got some shine, lol. She crazy.:lachen:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Very lovely! I love the close-ups showing the hair blingage. :grin:

leona2025

Nice hair. Just curious, what caused your breakage that your recovering from?
MsLi@512 MsLi@512Color and relaxing:look:. I bleached my hair 2 times, and put a couple rinses and perm. colors over it, and got this:

It still seemed very healthy, but then.... I decided to relax. I should have waited. I had did so much coloring to this little portion of hair, that I lost track of time and thought I had waited long enough. That hair just melted right off my head. I wasn't mad. I knew better.

Nonie

Love the bling! Very pretty hair indeed.

Yeah do share your flatironing steps please. :yep:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I'm sorry about your damaged area but keep babying your hair. It will grow out. All while the rest of your hair is beautiful! I'm glad you didn't color all of your hair. Cus it's just beautiful. :)

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

PinkAngel

Nice hair. Where did you find the Duo Tex? I finally ran out of the bottle i bought back in '06. I've been looking all this week and nobody has it.