Okay so i gave in and BC'D

Kerryann

Pic in avatar

Okay so i went to the barber shop last night and my guy friends done convinced me to do it since i've been flirting with the idea and i needed a mans opinion on how would it look on me

Im actually happy that i did this now my super natural journey can begin yeah me
I am really suprised that i was getting so many compliments from the men at work today so i guess im good

Whimsy

Go head with your bad self!!!
Congrats!!
How much did you cut off? how long were you transitioning.

LISTEN MISsY WE NEED MORE INFO AND WAAAAY MORE PICTURES, GOT IT?!

Kerryann

Go head with your bad self!!!
Congrats!!
How much did you cut off? how long were you transitioning.

LISTEN MISsY WE NEED MORE INFO AND WAAAAY MORE PICTURES, GOT IT?!

lol
My last relaxer was 9-14-09
I was in the brastrap challenge so my hair was an inch below armpit lenght

It wouldve been longer but i trusted my friend and he said just go low forget keeping all the natural so i said okay and he really went low but i like it

If someone can post the pics for me i will email you them and you can post it please

Kerryann

Congrats! I wanna do it too but I'm scurred. :nono:

woman you and me both thats why i had to get the opinion from men before doing ish
Those are my boys and they have to go out with me so they wont embarass me and themselves by letting me go out the house looking like chubakka

Im not going to lie when he first started i started acting a fool saying how he made me look like Shirley from whats happening

when i got home i washed it and conditioned and i like it a lot

ShiShiPooPoo

Pic in avatar

Okay so i went to the barber shop last night and my guy friends done convinced me to do it since i've been flirting with the idea and i needed a mans opinion on how would it look on me

Im actually happy that i did this now my super natural journey can begin yeah me
I am really suprised that i was getting so many compliments from the men at work today so i guess im good

girl, the men were going CRAZY when I was bald-headed...I mean crazy!!!!! Congratulations.

zenith

Hey Ladies, putting these up on behalf of Kerryann. Enjoy!!

Month before:

New Growth:

New Look: