UPDATE: Ok, So I Lied...I BC'd *~PIC~*

I AM...

Hey Lady, I am...
A newbie who has been watching your progress for awhile. I must say I am proud of you and your decision and honestly it looks great. Keep up the very good work...:grin::grin::grin:

cookie1

I've always admired your hair (relaxed) on the pics to the left. I would never have the courage to BC but, your hair looks so soft and it's beautiful on your face.

TrendySocialite

Thanks ladies...you all are so gassing my head up...but keep it coming LMBO!

I must admit I walk with my head a little higher right now, my smile is just a little brighter. I LOVE my hair. I do want a bit more length in the back, but I believe I'm going to enjoy my journey.

TrendySocialite

I've always admired your hair (relaxed) on the pics to the left. I would never have the courage to BC but, your hair looks so soft and it's beautiful on your face.

Thank you so much for the kind compliment!

My hair is soft and with each passing day becoming more moisturized.

I wore short hair all through my 20s, so short hair isn't shocking for me. Natural is shocking. My mom keeps asking if I put oil in my hair LOL She is used to equating super shiny hair with healthy hair so I think she believes my hair isn't healthy because it's not super shiny and sleek. That was something I am getting used to as well...

I thought my face looked a little too round at first...but it's growing on me. If the back can grow out a bit I'll be totally satisfied for right now.