OMG! Great Clips Lady though my hair was fully relaxed!

mscounselor

I told her I wanted a certain trim and I was growing out my relaxer and she was dumbfounded. After she looked closer she said "wow! 1.5" in 4 months?!"
GO ON MAXIGLIDE!
Great trim for $14 including tip.

Eiano

LOL.. sorry I didn't understand this thread, but I know that MaxiGlide is the truth no matter what!!!:)

mscounselor

Eiano said:
LOL.. sorry I didn't understand this thread, but I know that MaxiGlide is the truth no matter what!!!:)
SHe looked at my hair initially and thought I had a fresh perm....she had to look again when I told her it had been 4 months.

H

honey_jammz82

All this maxiglide talk, lol...ya'll gonna make me cheat on my beloved Sedu.

Eiano

oh!!! when I went to get my hair braided i had maxiglided my hair. I told my hairdresser not to put in the hair cream that she was going to use because it had water in it, she was like why? I said well i don't want my hair to revert...

homegirl was like:eek: , I thought you finally relaxed it.
MG is the TRUTH RUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caligirl

I have gone to the salon for over 20 years to get my hair pressed. Now I can do it myself in the comfort of my home with my maxiglide and save myself 40-60 bucks.

mscounselor

Mine was a Christmas present but my mom bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond. Wait for the coupon in the mail for 20% off as well. Or you can just go to his webpage but its more expensive.

LuvLiLocks

mscounselor said:
Mine was a Christmas present but my mom bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond. Wait for the coupon in the mail for 20% off as well. Or you can just go to his webpage but its more expensive.

Thanks, I have to check it out. I live basically across the street from a BB&B :grin:

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
Hey MC, I didn't know you tried to texturize! I don't know where I've been! Wow. Okay, so now your going for another transition? Listen, next time you get into trouble, feel like you ain't gonna make it, tempted to relaxe...something...girl, hit me up, k? You can go it this time!

mscounselor said:
The original. I do wish for the miniglide sometimes but I just use a regular ceramic at that point.

If the mini had a temp control, I'd be all over it. That's what keeps me from purchasing it..I'm trying to hold off on buying a regular 1 inch ceramic, because I'm praying that Maxius decides to add a temp. control to the mini.