OMG!!! Look at my hair...it is soooo THICK!!!

glamgal198

Hey guys. Just had to thank all you ladies for suggesting castor oil!!! OMG, my hair is getting thicker, and it looks healthier...and the ENDS :eek: I went home and my best friend was like, "Girl how did you get your hair to have all this body?!" And my roomie the other day told me my hair looked so healthy! It has to be the castor oil, i gave up on the pills...and i hated the carrot juice, but the castor oil is really a keeper :D Anybody else have the same results? I have only been using it for a month and a half but im already seeing a big difference!

glamgal198

I use it straight. I like how it keeps my ends nice and moisturized so i usually apply it after i co wash or shampoo.

darkempress

YES, CASTOR OIL IS REALLY NO JOKE. I USE IT ON MY ENDS TO SEAL IN MOISTURE AND ON MY EDGES AND IT WORKS GREAT. MY ENDS ARE IN A MUCH BETTER CONDITION SINCE I'VE BEEN USING IT. I :love: IT.CONGRATS ON YOUR GREAT RESULTS WITH IT. IT'LL ONLY GET BETTER THE MORE YOU USE IT

Last edited:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Hmm, I may have to get me some castor oil since everyone is having such great success with it. I'm glad that it works for you, keep it up.

BTW, am I the only one that noticed that this thread was rated 1 star? That one star bandit is at it again *shakes head*...just can't be happy for anyone.

shunta

TSUprincess04 said:
Hmm, I may have to get me some castor oil since everyone is having such great success with it. I'm glad that it works for you, keep it up.

BTW, am I the only one that noticed that this thread was rated 1 star? That one star bandit is at it again *shakes head*...just can't be happy for anyone.
I know. How stupid is that? You would think they would be happy about one's accomplishment, but I guess not. Damn, thats too sad. Get a damn life, 1 star bandit!! Geesh!:mad:

ashiah

To be honest, I popped in just to see what the one star was about.

If you like castor oil, you should try Jamacian black castor oil. Much better, imo.

Lucia

ashiah said:

If you like castor oil, you should try Jamacian black castor oil. Much better, imo.
WHere can you get that online?

Treasure2k6

Yes Castor Oil is OFF THE HOOK! Its one of my main ingredients when I whip up my MTG MIX. It thickens up right away!! I will have to try it on my ends too since you ladies have posted that it works well on sealing ends.

Mestiza

That's great that you're getting wonderful results from using castor oil!
I love it, too! :love:

Isis

Congratulations on your success!! :):up: Many of the ladies here are looking for ways to thicken their hair and castor oil is a winner (besides carrot juice! ;) )!

kweenameena

I love the jamaican black castor oil also. I bought mine at sams247.com. I haven't been using it often. I need to get back on top of my game.

ashiah

kweenameena said:
I love the jamaican black castor oil also. I bought mine at sams247.com. I haven't been using it often. I need to get back on top of my game.
This is where I get mine, too.

seraphinelle

I have only been recently using castor oil. I use it to seal in the moisture definitely.

I'll wait till my march pictures to see if there is any difference.

PrincessDiva

ashiah said:

I agree .. the Jamaican black is the best or should I say the better:look: !:lol:

buttaflye03

Congrats on your thickness! I just started using the Jamaican black oil mostly on me ends. I'm going to start using it on my edges also. I hope to gain thickness as well.:)

nycutiepie

Congratulations! The Jamaican Black Castor Oil is making my hair thicker too. I mix it in my hands with my Deep Conditioners and also any leave-ins I use. Sometimes I mix it with my NTM when I'm moisturizing. I don't know how you guys are applying it to your ends all by itself for sealing because it's sticky so that's why I mix it with something else.

seraphim712

Waah, I went to the website www.sams247.com and saw that they were out of stock for Jamaican Black castor oil. I guess I'll check back later. Oh, by the way, how do you seal your ends with oil?

LocksOfLuV

Miss*Tress said:
Congratulations, glamgal. So where are the pics?

I thought my ghetto computer was acting up again!:lol: Glad to see it wasn't my computer. The 1-star-Bandit was probably pissed because there were no pics and said "**** this!" hence the one star.:lachen:

But anyways congrats on the progress.

BrooklynSouth

The black laxative is really a great edge grower, I do love the thing. I use it at night after my moisturizers,pomade and pre bagging. Funny, I rarely end the night with my baggy; usually I rip it off during the night. I get too hot or it starts to make my head feel funny.

glamgal198

Sorry im posting so late...I have a really bad habit of posting a thread and then taking forever to get back to it :cool: I use the walgreens castor oil. I like it, it works pretty well. I really want to try that black castor oil but i'm afraid of ordeirng online due to a really bad past experience. But ne ways, thanks for all the love ladies!!! LOL, you guys are hilarious with your comments on the one star bandit...guess i wasn't the only victim? :grin: Pictures soon to come, i need to find the cord to connect my camera to the computer.