omg, they sell TIGI at..

candibaby

Yesterday I went to the Military PX to get my Victoria's Secret body wash & more Profectiv Healthy Ends (they're cheaper there)... and when I walked on to the hair aisle, guess what I saw: TIGI BEDHEAD AND CATWALK products. Now I've sworn off buying anymore hair products because I don't need anything else.......... but Ego Boost was only $8, compared to $15 at Trade Secret.. yall I was shaking (seriously
laugh.gif
). I had to have it! So I grabbed it, but my inner hair conscience told me to put it back cause I didn't need it.. and that I shouldn't get it because I'm mad at the TIGI people for not sending me a sample.... so I put it back, bought my other stuff... and left the store.

That was an accomplishment. I had no idea getting over PJism was so hard! They need to make a patch for this, seriously!
laugh.gif

I asked for samples from Tigi, they told me to find a salon that uses the stuff, have them use the products on my hair, then ask them what Tigi products they used, then buy them.....THEY OUGHT TO BE SHAMED!!!
naughty.gif

WOW.
shocked.gif
TIGI is a bunch of cheapos.
frown.gif

Good for you for walking away, candibaby! Don't get hooked if you can help it! ! !
laugh.gif
I know some folx who are in the military ... might have to have 'em get it for me. Meet 'em around the corner and ask 'em if they have "the stuff."
rofl.gif

Well, I saw TIGI at Kroger. From what I saw, they only had the shampoo and conditioner products but I was shocked!!

[ QUOTE ]
deeplyrooted said:
WOW.
shocked.gif
TIGI is a bunch of cheapos.
frown.gif

Good for you for walking away, candibaby! Don't get hooked if you can help it! ! !
laugh.gif
I know some folx who are in the military ... might have to have 'em get it for me. Meet 'em around the corner and ask 'em if they have "the stuff."
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

Back