One year Curly Upate pics

BillsBackerz67

Sorry that some of the pics look weird. I dropped my camera in the hot tub last night:perplexed Im suprised it still works. These are my updates of how my hair has progressed in one year. It's cool to see that my current curly length is almost the same length as my straightened hair from October 08:grin: (green shirt). I can never tell that my hair is growing unless I compare pics:nono:. I had 3 professional trims in July 2008, October 2008, and Feb 2009. Each time an inch or less was taken off.

I havent trimmed since then. I still have knots and split ends:rolleyes:. However, it seems like hasnt hurt my hair and my ends have yet to look stringy or get badly tangled and break off so Im going to see what happens if I dont trim for a few months longer:look:. The first pic is from June 2008, the second from August 2008. 3rd and 4th pics are from July 2009. Thanks! I love this forum :)

Attachments

• June 2008.jpg
    June 2008.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 284
  • menkei.jpg
    menkei.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 262
  • July 2009.jpg
    July 2009.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 328
  • July 12 2009.jpg
    July 12 2009.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 314
  • Oct 2008.JPG
    Oct 2008.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 252

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Your Curls are Beautiful. You Look Amazing. Your Hair looks so Healthy, Shiny, Strong and Versatile.:grin:

You should just allow it to keep growing some more before you decide to trim.:yep: Very Nice. Thanks for Sharing.........

msa

Looking good girl!

I saw you on Mane and Chic recently and I was wondering where'd you (and your hair) had been. Glad to see ya!

Skiggle

I wanna brush your hair.
Its healthy and beautiful.

:drool: