Post Your 2008 Year End Hair Review Pics Here!!!!!

msa

your hair is the business Q! love it :yep:

Que, your hair is definitely the business. You're such an inspiration to me. And, I will be faithfully using castor oil for the rest of my life because of you.:yep:

Minny your hair is gorgeous. Great progress.

Minny I just love your hair. Because of you and Que I know my 4ab hair can be long. Thanks for providing your regimen!

*Happily Me*

Feb 2008 (sorry for the huge pics)

November 008

jamaicalovely

^I'm lost for words. Just wow wow wow!
Regimen?
ETA: Just viewed your profile to see if you had a fotki. No way, that's not your real age?

Girl, I thought you were in college or something. Guud lawd! You and Iris put us to shame! Pass on those beauty secrets while you at it.

Last edited:

*Happily Me*

^I'm lost for words. Just wow wow wow!
Regimen?
ETA: Just viewed your profile to see if you had a fotki. No way, that's not your real age?

Girl, I thought you were in college or something. Guud lawd! You and Iris put us to shame! Pass on those beauty secrets while you at it.

sure is :yep:

Thanks!! lol. I get a lot of sleep and i take mad vitamins :)

My very simple regimen is here

ricochet

Everybody's hair looks great. Eventhough I will be a lurker from here on out, here is my progress pic from the 2008 bootcamp challenge, hang in there in 2009 ladies! I did about 3 trims of approximately .5-1 inch each in 2008. I think I did pretty good. :) Peace and love!

12-31-07 to 1-1-09