One Year Natural/ Nappiversary!! *Pic Heavy*

BostonMaria

OMG your hair is :worship2:

Avaya

Love your big hair! Very pretty! Do you have any knotting or matting issues from wearing your hair "out" so frequently?

dejaomare

If my hair looked like yours, i would burn all my wigs and give the Lord praise and thanks every minute of the day (even moreso than I already do).

Congrats

Your hair is AWESOME.

jry2lnghair

Congrats on the 1 year mark. Your hair is just beautiful. I'm praying that my hair will be just as full and gorgeous as yours at my 1 year nappiversay coming the end of this year.

Do you cut in layers or does your hair naturally grows that way?

newgrowth15

Beautiful hair--beautiful progress. We have similar texture, but I can't wear wash -n- go's because my hair is bone straight in the front and in the back at the nape. :perplexed Aw well, I can enjoy looking at yours.:grin:

andromeda

I squeed on the inside when I saw the thread title and who posted it. :look: Then I braced myself as I clicked to open it. :look: Then I said "Oh my God!" aloud when I saw the third picture. :look: And then the awe continued to increase with every subsequent picture. :look:

Your hair is so beautiful and you've made excellent progress!!:yep:

Morenita

Looking gorge as usual Soleil! That first wng comparison really stands out! Do you fluff or does your hair naturally grow *out* ?