Only first 1,500 get the AVEYOU 40% off deal!

Philippians413

An important note regarding tomorrow's flash sale: With the current busy holiday season, the flash sale has been limited to the first 1,500 customers. Please note, the sale will run from 1PM-3:30PM EST tomorrow, Tuesday November 22nd. If we reach 1,500 customers before 3:30PM, the sale will end early. We hope you can understand and we would like to sincerely thank you for being loyal shoppers!

Last flash sale, we had a very large amount of customers, however we are seeing many, many more shopping carts created in anticipation for the sale than our staff can handle within a reasonable time. This is why we have made this decision. We did not anticipate this type of large response and although we are very grateful for our customers, but since we are a smaller beauty boutique, we simply cannot handle that many orders during this already busy time. We hope to make this up to our customers with more frequent sales like this during the new year.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Where is this posted? And where is the sale notice going to be posted? I'm on my phone on FB on their wall and I see nothing. Didn't even see anything about the sale. Want to be sure I am in the right place for the coupon code. TIA

DRJones

Just read that the coupon codes that were purchased will not be able to be used during the sale.

DivaDee62

Aveyou is saying that tomorrow Deal Vouchers Cannot be used. Someone asked specifically about KGB vouchers and Aveyou said no go...but used the verbaige All Deal Vouchers so I'm assuming the same will apply to Savemore/Groupon/8Mom vouchers. Asked for clarification along with another person so hopefully they will respond quickly.

Also Clarisonic cannot be purchased during this sale.

Philippians413

This is crazy! I used both my groupons PLUS discount codes in the past and never had a problem. I even purchased the clarisonic with a groupon and 15% off code and they accepted it.

DivaDee62

Cannot use Any Vouchers or deals with the Flash Sale

http://www.aveyou.com/flashsalesrules.aspx

Flash Sale Rules:

Sale is valid only for first 1,500 customers.
Sale will begin at 1PM EST and end at 3:30PM EST but may end early if 1,500 orders are placed before 3:30PM EST.
Flash Sale Code may not be combined with any other offers.
All items purchased during the flash sale are FINAL SALE and may only be returned if the item received is damaged or defective.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Diss some b.s. I guess all these rules will make folks drop out. I get the no coupons, but the vouchers? They suck for this one. Hmmm maybe if ppl start raising cane on their wall they'll change the voucher rule.

hannan

Man, I knew something had to be off :ohwell:. I guess the 40% off is good but I've also used a voucher and coupon code with no problem. I actually emailed them the first time I did it and they said it was fine.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Me too. I used 1 voucher with the $15 off. My $80 order dropped down to $20 out of pocket. The hell is the difference?

hannan

I looked back on the savemore voucher and it says nothing about combining it with other deals. Ah well. I think I'll use up my groupons tonight and if I'm lucky enough to get out of class early, I'll try and catch the 40%.

Zaz

Me too. I used 1 voucher with the $15 off. My $80 order dropped down to $20 out of pocket. The hell is the difference?

The difference is about 20%
Before, if you used a voucher + 15% off = 57.5% total discount

With the flash sale it would be
Voucher + 40% off = 70% total discount

I'm kinda annoyed but it's still a better deal than all the other black friday emails I've gotten so I'll probably still try to get in with the 1500.

PJaye

There's a code that will be posted tomorrow on FB.

Since I don't have FB, I would greatly appreciate someone posting the discount code so that I can order a Curl Junkie conditioner and then go sit my behind down somewhere.

Thanking the unknown benevolent poster in advance.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Lol Zaz - thx for the breakdown. I know there's a difference, but I'm just saying from using a voucher with the codes which was allowed before.
I get why they want to do this. It just sucks cuz they knew we has holding out for a flash sale with the coupons.

Keshieshimmer

Yeah it sucks, but really someone asked how these people make any money with all these discounts. Blame the accountants. haha.

CrueltyFree

I seriously can't believe how people are coming at AveYou for excluding the vouchers from being used in the sale. Everything can't be free. Get over it. Beauty products are not necessities, they're luxuries.

40% off is a LOT. $1 shipping is a very good deal. I don't understand people.