organix pomegranate green tea anti frizz serum

youwillrise

so...

i reluctantly got this stuff a couple week ago because i was in the store and couldnt find any of the oils i wanted to get (they only had tons and tons of olive oil...which my hair hates and of course the regular old veggie and canola oils). i usually get my avocado and/or macadamia nut oils from stop and shop...but went to a closer grocery store instead.

i had been whining about how i didnt *really* want to get the organix pomegranate green tea serum, but got it just to try because i couldnt find anything else. usually, serums do very little for me...they feel nice for 2 seconds and then my hair feels and looks dry again and i try not to use cones too much, although i've started to not care so much. i had tried some of the other organix serums, but they were crap for me.

i was really surprised to find that i liked this stuff. my hair feels really nice, soft. i've probably put way too much of it on in the past week or so yet my hair still feels decent. i feel like it's helped me retain moisture. my hair's been aching for it. i've been neglecting it pretty badly. sorry hair.

the product is an anti-frizz serum and i guess it helps in that area, but no product is completely knocking out my frizz lol and i have no problem with that...not what i personally got it for...i just wanted something to lock in moisture.

i've gotta get more. i'm almost out. i'm too heavy handed lol

Organix

the serum is at the bottom of the page

why is the writing on the bottle so freaking tiny, though? i mean, who can read that? not just on the website...on the actual bottle. i have to hold it up really close to light to read it.

anyway...anyone else try and like this stuff? i had never heard of this particular variety of the organix serums (had only seen the coconut and vanilla ones all the time) until i bought this bottle.