ORS Carrot Oil (Creme)

LondonDiva

Do you find yours very runny?? :ohwell:

When I bought this years back it was more solid and a lil dry that I added castor oil to it and it was perfect. Now it's quite oily & watery, and leaves my hair quite sticky. Water and soyabean oil are the main ingredients.

I think I may have to try Hollywood Carrot Creme and add some oil to it or something.

I think they messed this product up and changed the igredients over the past few years.

ORSCRT8.jpg

Do you find yours very runny?? :ohwell:

When I bought this years back it was more solid and a lil dry that I added castor oil to it and it was perfect. Now it's quite oily & watery, and leaves my hair quite sticky. Water and soyabean oil are the main ingredients.

I think I may have to try Hollywood Carrot Creme and add some oil to it or something.

I think they messed this product up and changed the igredients over the past few years.

ORSCRT8.jpg

Hi london diva

On a side note where can i get castor oil and natural oils like coconut and shea butter in the UK

I wanted to try ebay but not 100% sure

I live in London

Thanks

I've only started using this since I joined LHCF. So I can't really speak about what the product "used" to be, but I can tell you that as a natural, I enjoy this very much. I use it for sealing my ends and it works great. In my opinion its not too runny at all. I like the fact that it is NOT too solid, or too greasy. Just my simple, small 2 cents.

This has become one of my staple moisturizers that I use for twists and sealing my ends. My jar is not runny, it's creamy. I get mine from Sallys, but I have noticed the consistency is sometimes runny in the BSS. My theory is that it's been sitting on their shelves for a long time, and it is old.

Back